• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scopes

Gunnie88

One shot at a time!
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2021
East TN
I wanted to share a personal review on the Riton X1 Conquer 6-24x scope. I purchased the X1 & X3 6 months ago and flip back and forth on my Bergara BXR. The X1 has undoubtedly spent more time on this rifle for reasons I’ll get into. During an NRL22 match I found the X1 to have a more defined reticle for range distance at the meets and gathers light very well during early morning or evening conditions.

The Conquer X1 packs a lot of simple, sturdy features for around $300 and in my opinion, holds its own with many competitors like Vortex, Athlon, Burris, Nikon and others with one of the best customer service depts.

I want to mention, I’m not a Riton employee or rep for the company, just an average joe that enjoys shooting and trying out different brands of glass.

With 67 MOA of internal adjustment, and a parallax control from 10ft to infinity and zero stop, it’s an ideal choice for any rifle. The glass is crystal clear. With higher end scopes on various rifles, it ranks up with them easily. The turrets are crisp 1/4MOA clicks and do return to zero every time. I’ve dialed this rifle and scope out to 400 yards and back many times with no issues. During NRL22 matches, we’re “under the clock”. Every second counts and mistakes happen like banging the scope on a tank trap, slipping off a cinder block on gravel or even a tumble off a shooting bench and I must say, this scope takes the beating.

I am used to FFP but have grown accustom to the SFP with this model. The reticle subtensions are crisp, clear and spot on for any range. I’ve pulled this scope off and sat in my truck and ranged items in the distance using the reticle first then used my rangefinder to confirm and it’s within just a few yards out to ELR distances. I was impressed.

Wearing glasses, I’ve found the fast focus eyepiece a plus. The throw lever is nice and I would say adjustment is stiffer than I’m used too but with time, I’m pretty use to It.

At 14 inches long and 24oz, it’s not too much scope for even a .22 during matches.

Upcoming 6 month review on a Vector 6-24x ($180) scope will be posted next month. I hope this review was helpful. Best to you all and happy shooting.
82B1A209-54BB-4A89-9C1C-131F1CF507CB.jpeg
A80E1D2C-DB8A-4827-B903-1508DB72B3B9.jpeg
869020E0-9814-4C2C-BB65-23578A3A2E84.png

I wanted to share a personal review on the Riton X1 Conquer 6-24x scope. I purchased the X1 & X3 6 months ago and flip back and forth on my Bergara BXR. The X1 has undoubtedly spent more time on this rifle for reasons I’ll get into. During an NRL22 match I found the X1 to have a more defined reticle for range distance at the meets and gathers light very well during early morning or evening conditions.

The Conquer X1 packs a lot of simple, sturdy features for around $300 and in my opinion, holds its own with many competitors like Vortex, Athlon, Burris, Nikon and others with one of the best customer service depts.

I want to mention, I’m not a Riton employee or rep for the company, just an average joe that enjoys shooting and trying out different brands of glass.

With 67 MOA of internal adjustment, and a parallax control from 10ft to infinity and zero stop, it’s an ideal choice for any rifle. The glass is crystal clear. With higher end scopes on various rifles, it ranks up with them easily. The turrets are crisp 1/4MOA clicks and do return to zero every time. I’ve dialed this rifle and scope out to 400 yards and back many times with no issues. During NRL22 matches, we’re “under the clock”. Every second counts and mistakes happen like banging the scope on a tank trap, slipping off a cinder block on gravel or even a tumble off a shooting bench and I must say, this scope takes the beating.

I am used to FFP but have grown accustom to the SFP with this model. The reticle subtensions are crisp, clear and spot on for any range. I’ve pulled this scope off and sat in my truck and ranged items in the distance using the reticle first then used my rangefinder to confirm and it’s within just a few yards out to ELR distances. I was impressed.

Wearing glasses, I’ve found the fast focus eyepiece a plus. The throw lever is nice and I would say adjustment is stiffer than I’m used too but with time, I’m pretty use to It.

At 14 inches long and 24oz, it’s not too much scope for even a .22 during matches.

Upcoming 6 month review on a Vector 6-24x ($180) scope will be posted next month. I hope this review was helpful. Best to you all and happy shooting.View attachment 7593508View attachment 7593510View attachment 7593511
Where is that scope assembled?

Just saw a review of the mil based version by Womfat on YouTube. His club was letting people freely use it for NRL22 type matches.

His scope was FFP 6-24x50. Oddly, it had 6 mils per rev and a windage knob the went 0-6 mils in only one direction. The turret numbers didn't line up either with index/rev indicating line. So kinda a bummer in that regard.

They did have a fairly positive opinion of its clicks and general function and ease of rezero.

Its good to see your MOA variant has 15 per rev and a proper labeled windage knob.
DFoos,
I’m enjoying the X3 6-24x FFP with MIL reticle and turrets and will do a write up on it when it finds a home on a rifle. I’ll be anxious to see after dialing out and back many times if it starts experiencing the issues you mentioned. I sure hope not as I have high expectations for this brand. Thank you for your input.