• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Score! Arc'teryx LEAF at 73% off!!!!

campx

Private
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2012
BC, Canada
Hit a factory clearance sale at the North Vancouver Arcteryx outlet today.
Never would I pay full price for the Dead Bird stuff, but it IS really good gear. I have a GoreTex shell and a windstopper soft-shell, and it is worth it (at half off like how I bought it!!!)
Anyways, got a Combat Jacket for $69.30, a Sphinx Halfshell for $69.30, and a Naga Hoody for $159.
Happy camper. Gonna use it for hunting, and to look seriously tacti-cool when I drop my girls off at elementary school!

I would reward you for picking some up for me! Size L. I would cover shipping and ship you desirable items of your picking!

Got any 162grain 7mm Amax'es......lol. (Crap, just used lol in a sentence.)
Boxes full of LEAF stuff there, crazy.....almost bought some Alpha pants, but they were too expensive still at $269.

I'm of the opinion that the Sphinx combo is easily one of the best clothing investments a shooter can make - so versatile, well designed and built.

Talos Pants 32W/34L, Fusion Jacket size L, Alpha Jacket size L. Will send MO for all costs, including shipping, and throw in 2 3/4 boxes of 162 7mm Amax's :).