• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Score on ammo!

Metalhead0483

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2008
Brunswick, GA
So I get a call from the owner of the local gun shop yesterday morning. He tells me that he found a whole bunch of Hornady match .308 ammo burried in the back room that he'd sell me cheap and did I want it? I told him hell yeah and drove the 40 miles into town to have a look. Well I get there and he's got 15 boxes of hornady match 168grn BTHP sitting there waiting for me. I bought 'em all, but you want to know the best part? I only paid $200 out the door for the lot. That's $13.33 a box after tax. SCORE!
grin.gif

This is my first time shooting the hornady. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Re: Score on ammo!

That is a great price. It is usually about $26 a box. I shoot it for practice and find it very accurate.

Oh man...you don't want that crap. I'll give you $20 a box for it.

My rifle shoots the Hornady almost as well as the FGMM, great score!

Gonna head out back to my range after I get off duty tomorrow morning and see what it'll do. Weather's calling for clear skies, calm winds, and positive single digit temps. Doesn't get much better this time of year in AK
grin.gif

Great score. They shoot great in my sticks too.

You guys weren't kidding, that's some high quality ammo! It shot just as well as FGMM, and only a little worse than my handloads using my SPS Tactical in a B&C Light Tactical stock working off the bag... Works for me
grin.gif

Lucky bastard....hahaha I rum that through my stick at whitetail.they don't go far.