• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scott at Liberty Optics!

LSOSGT1109

Demoted by the change
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2006
London, KY
Just wanted to give a big +1 to Scott at Liberty Optics. I ordered an IOR 4-14X50 with the exposed knobs from him on Monday. After working through problems with my stupid credit card company the scope arrived today and is simply awesome. Scott is a great guy to deal with. Thanks again.

Chuck

Re: Scott at Liberty Optics!

Finally freed up some funds for a monocular w/ the MP-8. Ordered w/ a question and was answered fast. Definitely GTG!

Thanks Chuck! Doing business with you was an absolute pleasure.

I usually say something cliched here about customer service, but instead I've a thought on how customers should view dealers.

Look at your prospective dealer like a puppy being house trained. As long as he does what he is supposed to do, and "stays on the paper", praise and a treat may be warranted. But if he piddles on the floor, shats on the carpet, or commits any other transgression, you roll up that newspaper and whack 'em good. Or get another puppy.

You guys are the boss, plain and simple.

An thus is my brilliant pontification on this early Friday morning.

Take care,

Scott

Scott that is exactly the reason Liberty Optics is my new go to dealer. BEST DAMN PUPPY I'VE EVER HAD!!
laugh.gif

Another +1 for Scott. Great customer service and fast shipping!!

Second that. Scott has spent lots of time fielding questions and giving unbiased feedback, even on other folks products. You cant beat that with a stick!

Scott is great to work with he has allways responded to questions and did right by me yesterday on a Premier Heritage 5-25x56

I want to add another good word for Scott. I bought a pair of Seekins rings from him for a scope I'm putting on. Two of the screws failed, and he sent me out a complete set of new screws.

In this day and age, it's great to deal with people like Scott.

50-140,

I'm very glad you got the goods!! Being a brother in Alaska, I know the windows of opportunity are generally narrower than most. Thanks for being our customer.

Scott