• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes scott at libertyoptics

workinman

Private
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2010
Indiana
I have to give scott at Liberty optics a big thumbs up. he was very helpful and knowledgeable about the the current optic that arrived at my doorstep... a day early! came home today to a new trijicon tr24r to be mounted on my new deer hunting rig, RR458socom. It's exactly what I'm looking for. thanks again Scott!

Re: scott at libertyoptics

A top notch customer service company/guy!!!! As an FFL I wish the rest of the industry from manufactures down to retail would wake up and smell the coffee that customer service and honesty matter!!

High;y recommend him as a supplier my experience on my personal Vortex was the same as highlighted above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll chime in and say Scott has been awesome to do business with. Will buy from him again!

+1, Scott is straight forward and honest with his products. He'd help me out with the spotting scope and scope rings selection and make sure it was right for my needed.Thanks