• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scott Parker scale therapy

former naval person

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 8, 2003
Mississippi
Has anyone heard from him? My scale has been there since July; I contacted him at the end of November (the return scale was "lost in the mail"...he said). He was applying to USPS for insurance...but since late November, no contact. I've emailed and called his number. No response. If anyone knows where he is or if he is in dire straits and can't respond, let me know. Otherwise, it seems that I've lost it.

I just spoke with him last week about doing my 10-10... I sent him a email, and I had 2 emails back from him with in 10 minutes of sending mine.
He had his phone number in the second email, I called... 2 rings later he picked up... let me know if I could help you guys

I have his contact info. He replied right away when I emailed him. I wasn't complaining just yet. I waiting patiently.

Tight Groups
Kevin

I spoke with him a few weeks ago by phone. He called me in regards to an e-mail that I had sent him. I'll PM you his contact info that I have.