• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

scott sonnon's downrange density program - anyone tried it

OzTRG

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
as the topics titles says. Anyone tried Scott sonnons downrange density program? I have been using his 5x5 clubbell for a while and am happy with the results. And was interested in any real,experience with it. Thanks in advance.

Scott started out really really good, and forward thinking. Then he has attempted to transform himself into some secret squirrel super operator trainer guy. He's sadly, become a bit of a caricature of himself. He's taken to saying he's been trained and accepted as a Spetznatz trooper, and some other way out stuff. I used to know the guy when he was up and coming. And loved his work! But he's since started re-packaging things to make it more tacti-cool.

Clubbell stuff, stretching, movement stuff = great stuff.
Anything "operator" or "downrange" stuff = not so much.

Thanks brian. I ended up getting the downrange program, it's ok and has done some good for my thoracic spine mobility and movement with a firearm. I will use it in conjunction with 5x5 for the 16 week cycle and then do deadlifts for 12 weeks and then repeat