• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCOTUS approves military funds being used for wall

Fuck SCOTUS, Trump does not have to ask or listen to them, he has his own responsibility. They can go fuck themselves along with the rest of the Justice department.
Would you have said the same thing from 08-16?

Now on the flip side of a that, a border barrier is one of the few legitimate things i think the fed gov can spend money on, aka national defense, so no permissions should be necessary.

I just try not to say things about giving powers to a president that I wouldn't also give to Bernie.

yup, but read the dam Constitution and show me where the SC has a say in this or many other fucking things they think they have say in. They in fact have very little power based upon content of the Constitution, they are not an equal branch let alone a supreme branch, they are a creation of congress period. Fuck them, if they want to enforce their views and political positions then they should run for public office.

By the SCOTUS's own rulings under Marbury they do not have power.

build it baby build it
image.jpg

If you insist but Fuck SCOTUS and all IVY Leaguers, they are an evil mafia that ruler both political mafias.

Regardless of agreeing or not on the SCOTUS, lets take the WIN.

This also underscores the need to rel-elect Trump so RBG can be planted and replaced. Then we can all buy popcorn and watch the circus of THAT conformation hearing.

I agree with the premise set forth by AJ, this modern theory of judicial supremacy is a complete farce. Nowhere in the constitution does it state that the other branches of government nor citizens are beholden to a group of unelected judges in ANY level of the courts. A lower court judge has “blocked” a number of policy and actions that the current administration has tried to do, but that is only half of the problem. Trump encourages this to keep happening because he backs down instead of telling said lower court judge to shove his injunction up his ass.

Trump can't be a dictator and then defend the Constitution. "Truth is a Force of Nature" He is showing us the truth and letting truth defend itself. The truth is, the courts are as corrupt as the rest of Govt. He has made great progress in appointing judges who don't legislate.

If the system is to survive it must correct itself openly. If Trump fails, I fear his presidency will become known to history as the peaceful attempt. Then AJ will get his wish.

Stupid Judges try to claim they have powers based on our English oppressors before the constitution....

When we rebuild civilization from the rubble, it's probably best we just draw a line and say nothing behind this point means anything at all.
Oh and none of this Latin phrases and quotes BS stuff, if we speak English then that's what you'll talk about only in laws & pertaining to them.
Tell them here is the constitution and if you are a judge, you only have the authority specifically given to you by the laws the people laid down and nothing more.

Judges are drunk and mad on power these days thinking they are the rulers of us.
It's about time to show them otherwise.

Trump encourages this to keep happening because he backs down instead of telling said lower court judge to shove his injunction up his ass.

I really hoped he would have done exactly that already. I'm not sure what he's waiting for.

At some point someone has to stand up and say: "who'll enforce your writ?" In a way, one of Oregon's state senators already did and called that governor's bluff ("send bachelors") but that was too small a scale and too minor an issue.

Reactions: MCSO1357
How is it Nadler gets to say we are allready in the process of impeachment. Is that not treason by definition?

I don't know sounds like a coup attempt admitted to me.

Some little thing about a vote first before proceeding with permission or it's not legal.

If that crap flies I'm going to recall Nancy first since it appears laws can be ignored.

Forcibly eject Nadler for breaking the law by his own admission.

As stupid as Nancy is even she knows they don't have enough votes to get it done.

You can bet the scank counts them twice a day.

Reactions: Jscb1b
Maybe a couple buss loads of illegals released inside her gates 2-3 times a week she might change her mind.

If not it would still be fun to see her eyes buldge, stammer, point her finger and cry.

Maybe a couple buss loads of illegals released inside her gates 2-3 times a week she might change her mind.

If not it would still be fun to see her eyes buldge, stammer, point her finger and cry.

Already happened.

How is it Nadler gets to say we are allready in the process of impeachment. Is that not treason by definition?

I don't know sounds like a coup attempt admitted to me.

Some little thing about a vote first before proceeding with permission or it's not legal.

If that crap flies I'm going to recall Nancy first since it appears laws can be ignored.

Forcibly eject Nadler for breaking the law by his own admission.

Impeachment vote by the House is meaningless when the Senate gets to decide whether the trial will happen or not.

Guess who owns the Senate?

Reactions: Snuby642