• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCOTUS KILLS Affirmative Action..... and the dems.....

Wah! I gotta earn my way now! It's not fair!

1688063708798.jpeg

Hopefully this sets the precedent, and it filters down to hiring practices and govt contracts and jobs and the whole dam lot. Now you have to earn it you are no longer entitled to it.

Not anything that they won’t work around. Just like the states that are banning diversity statements and such in job applications. They now use the term “varying backgrounds” instead of diverse.

When it excludes Asians, white colored people from all countries and anyone smarter than a lamp post it is the opposite of "affirmative action". Honestly, I'm not sure why it lasted this long.

Imagine getting an application from an intelligent, well off person of NOT color with top 1% SAT scores and enough family money to fully fund a four year degree from your Ivy league fag camp. Then refusing that person to intentionally select some fucktard with a 700 SAT score and 23 drug and rape arrests who is looking to become a rapper and needs to sex a hundred more white women to get a recoding studio, His $300K is student loans will get it done.

The lower the standards the dumber the cocksuckers coming out of the college.

How DARE you people base a person's worth on their experience, performance, or qualifications!

Exactly! We should have all our submarines designed by people based on their melanin numbers and mammalian protruberances... not their knowledge of hydrodynamics, materials science and proper Joystick use.

Sirhr

Ah... that's part of the plan!

Not teaching people to be critical thinkers. Teaching them to be obedient servants with the illusion that they are somehow 'educated.'

Duh....

Sirhr

When it excludes Asians, white colored people from all countries and anyone smarter than a lamp post it is the opposite of "affirmative action". Honestly, I'm not sure why it lasted this long.

Imagine getting an application from an intelligent, well off person of NOT color with top 1% SAT scores and enough family money to fully fund a four year degree from your Ivy league fag camp. Then refusing that person to intentionally select some fucktard with a 700 SAT score and 23 drug and rape arrests who is looking to become a rapper and needs to sex a hundred more white women to get a recoding studio, His $300K is student loans will get it done.

While not quite the disparity you describe, I don't have to imagine. None of the affirmative action admits in my graduate school made it.

Zero.

Bites my ass I couldn't get a better school, but I got a bunch of screaming Asians to commiserate with.

And I also remember all those internships going to guys and gals who couldn't pour piss outta a boot with instructions on the heel.....

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
Bottom line is the recognition that so-called affirmative action policies are racist policies by their very nature. Refusing to acknowledge that proves the very nature of the liberal view.
Well, 'someone' was going to have 'someone' voting democrat for the next 200 years...

You can look that one up.

Sirhr

I was headed out to a lake early this morning to paddle a few miles and look at the Bald Eagle nest. On the way is a killer green pasture, three groups of horses in this 100 acre pasture, even horses have other horses they choose to be around, its nature and the way it works. If I have to go under a knife, I want the best qualified, don't give a shit what they look like, just if they are qualified to be fucking with my pink body.

Reactions: lash
Not anything that they won’t work around. Just like the states that are banning diversity statements and such in job applications. They now use the term “varying backgrounds” instead of diverse.
My ex company said "Under served communities"... but then followed it up with illegal specific % for blacks, hispanics, women and LGBQ+ and ALSO said they'd get additional hiring bonus and preferences for promotions. Still considering suing those fucks.

Only ideologically blinded, radical, leftists think the solution to racism is more racism.

And they are all conveniently forgetting that most of the challenges to college admissions affirmative action were brought by Asians.....another minority. But one who actually work their asses off in public school to qualify for top universities and never once ask for any hand outs or preferential treatment based on their minority status. Unlike another group in the USA.

Reactions: 10ring'r and lash
My ex company said "Under served communities"... but then followed it up with illegal specific % for blacks, hispanics, women and LGBQ+ and ALSO said they'd get additional hiring bonus and preferences for promotions. Still considering suing those fucks.
Higher ed regularly offers additional money to non-white, non-male hires in the name of diversity. I have even seen job postings that specified preference for H1B visa candidates.

Luckily Barry O was the first and only Affirmative Action President.

So does this mean 50 year old white guys can get hired?
No, they will still discriminate against age. It’s written in their DNA.
Well, 'someone' was going to have 'someone' voting democrat for the next 200 years...

You can look that one up.

Sirhr
Exactly so. It was an oblique reference to that very idea, perpetuated by a certain blue party against a certain minority they want to control. The real party of discrimination.

I do believe that there are many liberals who truly believe they are on the ‘right’ side of this issue because they have been indoctrinated to believe this their whole lives. They’ve learned what they were supposed to learn while being allowed to think they are critical thinkers who are supporting the oppressed.

Also, I’ve now come to truly understand what was meant by the expression that the worst thing for this country is white suburban housewives voting their ‘beliefs’ (which means their ‘feelings’).

Democrats have been using Affirmative Action since they came here, they always got all the jobs...

• Haha
Reactions: lash
I read a blog called 'The Z Blog'. This morning it was really focused on the decline of Competence. A very interesting read, but even more interesting was a link to a rather long article about the Complex Systems we have in the American society. Again, it's a read of about 30 minutes, which is way beyond the attention span of most people, but very interesting. It's written by an 'Institutional Investor' and his (assumed) take on the dumbing down of society in the name of making everything equal (equitable).

I bring you... Complex Systems Won’t Survive the Competence Crisis

https://www.palladiummag.com/2023/06/01/complex-systems-wont-survive-the-competence-crisis/

Feedback is appreciated unless it's negative at which point I am going to my safe space (aka beer fridge)

P-Squared

Reactions: lariat and lash
Nice feel good ruling but it will change nothing. As usual the libs will work around it while the conservatives do nothing. Colleges were already moving to work around it ahead of the the ruling by eliminating ACT, SAT and many other numerical ways to judge academics.....in favor of, yep...."subjective" qualifiers that cannot be measured by equal things like tests of knowledge or class rank. That way they can still discriminate against whites and asian admissions on the down low.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and lariat