• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCOTUS makes a very interesting ruling

Like this guy right here. Fucking go get those assholes! I hope someone is already on this with Mr. Martin.

unnamed.jpg

In addition to the J6 protestors, this can be applied to self defense cases. There is potential here.

Thats great. But it took over TWO FUCKING YEARS TO COME TO THAT BRILLIANT CONCLUSION?

I need to be a Fed. Judge. Those guys wouldn't have spent one day in jail.

Exactly! This is why counter suing them should be a slam dunk. This SCOTUS decision paves the way for them and I hope like hell lawyers are working with this guy to do just that. Make him rich!

Exactly! This is why counter suing them should be a slam dunk. This SCOTUS decision paves the way for them and I hope like hell lawyers are working with this guy to do just that. Make him rich!
One would think. However, ever heard of a slam dunk case with overwhelming evidence thats refused to be heard by the court for "lack of standing?"

One particular case comes to mind.

I personally bet it gets ignored as bad as Biden when Obama's at the White House.

Last edited:
Now the Whitmer kidnapping victims (those being charged but were trapped by the glowfags) are all winning their freedom back. So, here ya go! Go after those fuckers! The SCOTUS just handed you the opportunity!