• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCOTUS: Oral Arguments Vaccine Mandate

BytorJr

Two Star General
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
Anybody tuned into this?

I listened for a while; but got sick. Some guy from the xiden admin screaming about how it's unvaccinated taking up hospital space and shit. No true facts from what I can tell, just a Karen screaming.

Last edited:
Guessing the governments judges will rule in the governments favor?

Wonder how many of the chips that $2,000,000.00 buys ya with Amy will be used to get a verdict the Dems / statists / pharma want?

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
Arguing feels and impacts, not the law.

8cG6Rdx6i.jpg

Authoritarian rule at it's finest. First they tell us what we can't put in our bodies and now they're telling us what we have to put in it. I wouldn't be surprised if in another 10 years we all are sharing a prison block for the crime of simply being free thinking Conservatives. 🇺🇸

Roberts has proven himself to be a "moderate" when it comes to his judicial philosophy. Another shit Bush judicial appointment (both Bush's). His votes to save Obamacare were disgraceful. Let's hope he doesn't disappoint us again.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Roberts has proven himself to be a "moderate" when it comes to his judicial philosophy. Another shit Bush judicial appointment (both Bush's). His votes to save Obamacare were disgraceful. Let's hope he doesn't disappoint us again.
Worse. He rewrote the law to make it legal; it is NOT the law that was voted upon by Congress.

I listened to a little bit and stopped when Justice Breyer was saying that yesterday there were 750K cases and 1M cases on an earlier day. I shut it off.

Rhetorical question. Is it a coincidence that the rise of Omicron started about a month ago and the Supreme Court decided to do a special session on 12/22/2021 and suddenly there is Flurona?

This is about money and power. I will not submit.

A lotta high falutin words. Why do I suspect that in the end it comes down to if the SC is willing to let the federal gov force Americans to carry papers and present them on demand.

Anybody tuned into this?

I listened for a while; but got sick. Some guy from the xiden admin screaming about how it's unvaccinated taking up hospital space and shit. No true facts from what I can tell, just a Karen screaming.
Same. I listened for a few minutes...no one was talking about the Constitution, or how a President can't mandate this on his own, which is what I thought Supreme Court was for.

Last edited:
I listened to a little bit and stopped when Justice Breyer was saying that yesterday there were 750K cases and 1M cases on an earlier day. I shut it off.

Rhetorical question. Is it a coincidence that the rise of Omicron started about a month ago and the Supreme Court decided to do a special session on 12/22/2021 and suddenly there is Flurona?

This is about money and power. I will not submit.
The irony is, this isn't even supposed to be a scientific discussion. You want to make is scientific - put Malone & McCullough in there. But its not, this is supposed to be purely about the Constitution and unconstitutional executive orders, so I don't even get why pandemic numbers were brought up. You want to make it scientific, let's talk about how the jab being forced isn't even FDA approved and thus violates Nuremburg codes.

Last edited:
Authoritarian rule at it's finest. First they tell us what we can't put in our bodies and now they're telling us what we have to put in it. I wouldn't be surprised if in another 10 years we all are sharing a prison block for the crime of simply being free thinking Conservatives. 🇺🇸
“Would you like some Merlot? I made it in the toilet.”

Same. I listened for a few minutes...no one was talking about the Constitution, or how a President can't mandate this on his own, which is what I though Supreme Court was for.
The cynic in me says this is because we are post Constitutional. And THAT, PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

The irony is, this isn't even supposed to be a scientific discussion. You want to make is scientific - put Malone & McCullough in there. But its not, this is supposed to be purely about the Constitution and unconstitutional executive orders, so I don't even get why pandemic numbers were brought up. You want to make it scientific, let's talk about how the jab being forced isn't even FDA proved and thus violates Nuremburg codes.
BINGO!!!!!!!!! We can only hope that Thomas and Alito can sway the Trump appointed idiots.

Nothing I heard had anything to do with the Constitution.
All leftist lies and feelings and hysteria.

apparently, guilty until proven innocent. there is no asymptomatic transmission, btw. that was another lie.

no wonder she has no problems with baby killing.

fVSkhSeuRbJP.png

Somebody needs to remind all these fat ass cows on SCOTUS that if we can mandate vaccines then we should also be able to mandate some physical exercise and diets. Our hospitals are overloaded from fat, unhealthy, old people that just happened to catch a virus.

Again, using my previous Sotomayor logic on the abortion issue. Now that we are going to be deemed machines. What about us just deleting the "software" of liberals??? That's what we'd do in the real world if the software for a piece of equipment isn't working correctly and it's so poorly written and AFU that it cannot be repaired. The left (and right/RINO) should be VERY, VERY careful what they wish for.

If the S.C. rules in commie poopy pants favor, the COTUS is done. We've got a long, hard, ride ahead of us.
The filibuster will be gone in rapid succession, followed by "federal" cheating uhm I mean voting laws, followed by BBB. I consider the mandate to be a very important issue, but significance if the vote goes left is frightful.

The filibuster will be gone in rapid succession, followed by "federal" cheating uhm I mean voting laws, followed by BBB. I consider the mandate to be a very important issue, but significance if the vote goes left is frightful.
In my opinion, this is the "BIG" issue. IF they vote in favor of Gov. mandates, we can kiss our "Freedom of Choice" goodbye, on anything. Very basic fundamentally, but, HUGE on where we stand as a society. Just the way I perceive it. They just keep chip, chip'n away... Mac

Reactions: camocorvette

Clueless.
Our entire system is bullshit when our top justices make up lies to spread misinformation to The People. The vaccine doesn't stop the virus so the unvaxed are at risk from the vaxed as well. And if she didn't lie then she is to stupid to be in that position.

In my opinion, this is the "BIG" issue. IF they vote in favor of Gov. mandates, we can kiss our "Freedom of Choice" goodbye, on anything. Very basic fundamentally, but, HUGE on where we stand as a society. Just the way I perceive it. They just keep chip, chip'n away... Mac
agree

this should only be about the consitution and nothing more

And if she didn't lie then she is to stupid to be in that position.
Hence my comment in Portajohn about what happens when you fill important positions with E,I,D quotas...
edit: Not trying to be racist; if you put a female ex-Cuban judge in this position I think she could interpret the Constitution more appropriately and consistently.

Last edited:
We're fucked. The so called "justices" are now scientists and humanitarians, or whatever they deem themselves to be.....instead of...... judges(?):unsure: They are going to give this nonsense a green light for whatever ridiculous reason they make up......"it's a tax", "it's for the children", "it's for the Spotted Owl", .....some very influential people ( think global scale ) have these so called "justices" under their thumb. Then Monica Lewinsky's boyfriend's wife will run and get elected in 2024. Mark my words.

Justices are there to interpret the LAW not try to act as Scientists. It doesn't matter how many people have died from Covid. The question is...is it LAWful to force people to take a vaccine that is not even FDA approved and is only approved for emergency use due to FLAWED SCIENCE since it doesn't even keep you from getting infected or dying.

If they approve this shit it only shows how corrupt they ALL are and FUCK THEM