• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scout Sniper Association 2021 rifle raffle!

USMCSGT0331

🔫
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 23, 2013
    Minnesota
    www.snipershide.com
    The annual Scout Sniper Association rifle raffle is going on right now and the winning ticket gets drawn on July 4th! Last year we raffled off a Mk13 Mod 7, this year we're going old school with a Vietnam War era USMC M40! Even though this rifle is an M40 clone, it was built with an attention to detail using very rare original parts. The parts were graciously donated and assembled by Marty Bordson (Badger Ordnance).

You can buy raffle tickets and find more information about this amazing rifle over on the Scout Sniper Association's website:

https://scoutsniper.org/contribute/2021-vietnam-m40-rifle-raffle/

89EB6EFE-1BD6-4992-A74E-91A896374C88-1536x774.jpeg

16AF9953-EE20-40F7-84BE-57E315467418-scaled.jpeg

Good on Marty by the way. Kudos to him for being a terrific business man and all around great guy.

That is a rifle that I would love to call my own .

Good luck to all,

- Jon

Marty is awesome! He has been a long time supporter of the SSA and has previously donated raffle rifles. He really outdid himself with this donation, this M40 is stunning!

Thank you to everyone who has purchased tickets!

Reactions: UKDslayer
    Raffle is tomorrow, last call for tickets! Thank you everyone who has purchased tickets already, 100% of the proceeds goes directly to the USMC sniper platoons and USMC sniper veterans who are in need of assistance!

The drawing will be held at 3:17pm Eastern ans broadcast on Facebook live. Here's a link to the Facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/USMCSSA/

Last edited:
    Entered.

When I win this rifle, (ahem) I'm giving it to a friend of mine who was a Marine Recon man, and carried an M40 in Vietnam.

Reactions: USMCSGT0331