• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scout Sniper Association Rifle Raffle

I just got their email today too. I’m in this year like every other year. A great cause.

Hope they know where to send my new rifle.

In when I received the email.
Happy to support the cause.
As I recall everyone was posting their numbers last year.

Payday bump, eleven more days to get tickets for an awesome rifle package and in the process help out one of the best military support organizations out there.

USMC SSA is 100% volunteer staffed so all funds go to helping out Marine Scout Snipers through support of combat wounded, Gold Star families, scholarships for our children, helping a HOG or PIG back on his feet when shitty life happens, and many other ways of helping out that happens behind the scenes but those who receive are forever grateful. No CEO pay, no two minute commercial spots trying to pull on heart strings, no bumper sticker handouts, just no bullshit helping dudes and their families when needs are out there.