• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scout SNiper Phony, he isnt even a Marine

Re: Scout SNiper Phony, he isnt even a Marine

I don't know if he's for real or not, but that's (his post on FB) is the first time I heard a Marine refer to himself as a soldier.

Then he post the CIB plack, That's an Army Deal.

But I don't know the guy and probably never will meet him.

everything works for me?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spanky84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">everything works for me?
</div></div>

It's still in your browser's cache. Clear it and voila, no shitbird.

if you look at the picture of them in DCU's there are two with E-4 spc rank and that is army rank i believe marine rank is different for that

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haji hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if you look at the picture of them in DCU's there are two with E-4 spc rank and that is army rank i believe marine rank is different for that </div></div>

E4 is CPL. Two up, none under, crossed rifles.

right thats what i thought in the picture he claims to be in that picture but if im correct he is claiming to be a the guy wearing spc. rank

He also has a picture of an Army soldier with a unit patch on his shoulder claiming that it's him as well.

Typical poser can't keep his lies straight.

Regardless, He's an idiot

Man, tell me about it. Recently found one of these phony snipers with a picture of my old squad on patrol saying he was leading them on that patrol. Pissed me off since my actual squad leader ended up giving his life on that deployment. But what's the point in getting worked up for a loser, right?

Wow. These people should be rooted out and thrown in jail, or at minimum given some serious community service time.

He posted onto he wall of the group FB page he was on after i called him out and said i was disrespecting all him as a deployed soldier but still referred to himself as a Marine to, he was promptly banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PRKmachinist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow. These people should be rooted out and thrown in jail, or at minimum given some serious community service time. </div></div>

Since shame apparently doesn't exist in people like that, you may be on to something...

There is a guy a couple of counties over that claims to be a Seal even has a trident patch on his jacket. Some day he will be called on it. MM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mexican match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a guy a couple of counties over that claims to be a Seal even has a trident patch on his jacket. Some day he will be called on it. MM </div></div>

I've met a guy like that. He was/wasn't a SEAL in 'Nam, because he apparently never went to BUDS, but somehow managed to go on missions with them during The War. The sad part is that there are several people who I know who are completely taken in by this dude's BS. Now that one of his kids is an OIF-vet he spins the same crap about his kid and his "exploits" in Iraq. Maybe they're true but dad is so full of shit that it's best to pass it all off as lies.

Shameless, I tell you..
mad.gif

Reactions: Sugars Britches

I was reading this thread (US Army WTF Moments) via a friend on FB...Truly appalling and I'm going to give it it's own topic or find a thread about it.
The point is, that via this thread...I also stumbled on "Guardian of Valor", which is an organization to seek out and publicize "impostors of pretended patriotism."

This sort of thing pops up pretty often on SH so if any of you choose to, maybe bookmark it and start reporting these incidents asap.

That is all. We now return you to you're regularly scheduled internet browsing.

Reactions: Sugars Britches