• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Scouting Future Hunting Zones

whoreable

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
May 28, 2010
Scouting Future Hunting Zones, Wearing a Ghillie Hat and Multicam, More Pictures Soon!

Re: Scouting Future Hunting Zones

I guess I have to wonder what the hell you are hunting that requires multicam and a ghillie hood

Also if you are just scouting hunting zones do you have to be tactical scouting with a tac vest and camo gear? I too am curious.

Is that the tree island in the parking lot at mall of America?

I see more deer wearing jeans and a shirt, talking loudly while making no effort of walking quietly than I ever do being sneaky.

You should try it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CS1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see more deer wearing jeans and a shirt, talking loudly while making no effort of walking quietly than I ever do being sneaky.

You should try it. </div></div>

Holy crap. I have never seen a deer wearing jeans and a shirt much less talking ???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: whoreable</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scouting Future Hunting Zones, Wearing a Ghillie Hat and Multicam, More Pictures Soon! </div></div>

That is such a awesome pic of you. I would love you tenderly if I got the chance.

Have seen deer watching me drive the tractor while planting food plots. Just today had one watch me drive the F-150 thru the field.

OFG

Why would you wear multi cam if you knew the camera would make your face look digi? clashing of patterns is 101 stuff. . . and digi is soooo two years ago. Now that I think about it, multi cam is very last year. How can you ever expect to be stealthy when everyone already knows what your outfit looks like?

The boonie hat on top of the baseball cap is daring, but still wont make the cut.

I can already tell we wont be seeing you on the red carpet at the next Hide fashion awards.

OMG. I have that same top!!!!
What shoes do you wear with it???

No really, what is the brick building at the top left of the image....? And what looks like a billboard in the opening over your head...?

The pixelated face is very high speed operator. You should put a black strip across your eyes as well...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess I have to wonder what the hell you are hunting that requires multicam and a ghillie hood </div></div>

Dinosaurs.

i knew this post would bring Deadly out of hiding....JethRose cannot be far behind

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAFUBAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i knew this post would bring Deadly out of hiding....JethRose cannot be far behind
</div></div>

I'm always around. Just staying in the shadows. JRose is so far in the closet he can't find his way out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The pixelated face is very high speed operator. You should put a black strip across your eyes as well... </div></div>

they should make sunglasses that look like censored black bars and give them to all of the swat "operators"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CS1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see more deer wearing jeans and a shirt, talking loudly while making no effort of walking quietly than I ever do being sneaky.

I was chopping trees to clear fire lanes early last season, turned around to answer the ringing cell phone, and there's a large doe standing around 30 yards behind me munching away. She was wondering what the strange two legged creatur was up to.

Lee.

last time out I saw 6 or so deer and a flock of turkey while riding a red quad and yelling back and forth to the other people riding...

this pic is about as gay as Jerry Sandusky at a youth football camp

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The pixelated face is very high speed operator. You should put a black strip across your eyes as well... </div></div>

You also should type in Italics to disguise your voice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CS1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see more deer wearing jeans and a shirt, talking loudly while making no effort of walking quietly than I ever do being sneaky.

Holy crap. I have never seen a deer wearing jeans and a shirt much less talking ??? </div></div>

You gotta drink the doe urine. Preferably well-aged.
laugh.gif

like said before WTF? its elmer, im hunting wabbits!

Meh, no sillier than the people who get decked out head to toe in Mossyrealoakmultiflage, walk into the woods, and end up sitting in a deer stand 100 yards from a salt lick... though I doubt even those people wear tac vests.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Helen Keller 02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor guy wishes he could have this post back......... </div></div>

I'm glad he posted it because the comments are priceless

When can we expect the " more pictures soon?"

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SuXjKOhHX5Y"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SuXjKOhHX5Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

The whole video, i was wating for mom to come around the corner-- Jonny, take that silly costume off and go cut the grass before i have to tell your father!!

Every once in a while someone tosses a hanger over the middle...

smile.gif

He needs to have an AR with a collapsible buttstock to really make this look good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every once in a while someone tosses a hanger over the middle...

smile.gif

He needs to have an AR with a collapsible buttstock to really make this look good. </div></div>

Like this?

Mall Ninja

"Scouting Future Hunting Zones" I bet if we get the rest of the story it is either zombies or airsoft. either way WHOREABLE just commited snipershide suicide.

OP
top of page: My stuff>posts>click on post>delete post>confirm

In case you were curious....

A QUICK IMAGE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: whoreable</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quick Photo @20 ft, wearing an old ghillie hat/hood with no natural veg inserted, wearing multicam top.
A quick image from 20 feet away. Wearing an old ghillie hat/shoulder veil that has been sun bleached and dragged through mud, left in frozen streams and <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 14pt">even urinated on</span></span></span>. Also wearing Multicam top and an armor carrier in usmc coyote. </div></div>

Same ghillie? I find rubbing feces into my ghillie works better than urine, if a dog were to light on you, his tracker would just think you are a pile of shit and move on.

So true. Fishing in Montana a few years ago, I was talking loudly to my wife about 100 yards away, hey look it is a stupid moose that has this, OH SHIT HUMAN face at me. Does this psuedo charge thing, I yelled at it, it stopped (thank God)... That moose hated people it had a collar on it, I bet it was going "there is another one, I am so going to kick your ass and put this collar on you jack ass!"

Deer hunting? I've shot more deer, explaining leaving the truck what the plan is for the day, when they were right in the first field. It is so much so a part of my belief structure, that I talk leaving the truck opening morning.

As to drinking well aged doe urine, oh wow, I almost sprayed my morning beverage on my monitor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess I have to wonder what the hell you are hunting that requires multicam and a ghillie hood </div></div>

My guess? Unicorns. Them things are sneaky.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NdApyFlf6DU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NdApyFlf6DU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>