• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Screw On / Target Turrets for a Leupold

AManWearingAHat

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2019
I have a Leupold VX-2 living on a savage with a fine duplex reticle for basic bench shooting. Its a fun set up on a Savage, but I've been taking it out to longer range. The only down side is the scope doesn't have target turrets. Does anyone still make screw on target turrets that replace the dust caps that are worth a damn? I know Stony Point had a product like that at one time that is now discontinued. Never heard if they were any good.

I would return the scope to Leupold as I know they can install target turrets but I've heard their custom shop is backed up into forever. Any other options out there? I just want to make dialing easier.

About a year ago I ordered a couple from Leupold, marked in MOA. Talking to the Custom Shop guy, that seemed to be a happy coincidence, because having them install them, or etch them with custom DOPE, would’ve taken much longer.

If you’re looking for just MOA or MIL markings, they may still have some in stock and be willing to get them to you quicker than a normal Custom Shop order.

Good luck!

About a year ago I ordered a couple from Leupold, marked in MOA. Talking to the Custom Shop guy, that seemed to be a happy coincidence, because having them install them, or etch them with custom DOPE, would’ve taken much longer.

If you’re looking for just MOA or MIL markings, they may still have some in stock and be willing to get them to you quicker than a normal Custom Shop order.

Good luck!

Yeah I am not looking for anything customized. I just want taller easy to read turrets with regular ole MOA markings.

Yeah I am not looking for anything customized. I just want taller easy to read turrets with regular ole MOA markings.
Yeah, give ‘em a call and see what they tell ya. If they’re all out, I might still have one lying around I could look for, but no promises I can find it haha