• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Screwed by the ATF! What do I do now?

nikdanja

Private
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2014
Warrenton Virginia
just got the denial email for my form 1 because they failed to receive my cover letter and fingerprints.

100% bullshit.

I called the mutants and of course no one knew what to do because there’s only 1 person In charge of the e file part of the ATF…yes..let that sink in… 1 person in charge of processing efiles. They said I can email “ask the experts” and leave a message on rebbeckas voice mail.

well, her voice mailbox is full and I’m still waiting on my question to be answered that I asked in March from the “ask the experts”

she is the only one that can reopen my file because once it goes into “denied” I have to pay another $200 dollars and start the process all over again.

…help…

You'll get your first $200 back. Friend was denied for some error on F1 just a few weeks ago. He resubmitted and got his approval last week and the $200 refund before that.

Reactions: ...
You'll get your first $200 back. Friend was denied for some error on F1 just a few weeks ago. He resubmitted and got his approval last week and the $200 refund before that.
What he said, went through the same but got my approval in less than 36 hrs after resubmitted, but that was a few years ago

Youlll get a refund but still annoying to start it over. My Sbr the first time took 1 month the next one took 7 months. So random and dumb

How long was it before he got his $200 dollars back?
Don't remember for sure but the whole thing from denial to approval was 5-6 weeks, maybe less? Think I remember he paid w/ cc and got that back a couple weeks before the approval. But he had already resubmitted by that time.

You'll get your money back happened to a friend think it was a week or so. Just resubmit and send your cover sheet/prints certified.....that's how I sent both mine. I have never not once not had something delivered with certified....and I did that on both Form 1s. First one took just under a month 2nd one took 12 days. You are not going to hate shooting suppressed get er dun.

Reactions: jcam