• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Member Link Up SE Wisconsin Meet to demo Binos, LRF's, spotters

11B-B4

Sergeant
Minuteman
I was wondering If anyone in the South eastern wisconsin Area is interested in getting together just to check out different Glass.

I have a pair of 10x42 HD Geovids, a bushnell FFP spotter, canon 10x32is binos, and maybe a few scopes I could bring.

I would be interested to meet up with anyone who would be interested in just playing with glass. Everyone brings some and we all get to check out some different stuff.

Im especially interested in the new Bushness ARC LRF if anyone has them. Id like to review them next to my geovids.

Anyway if anyone is interested please post.

Re: SE Wisconsin Meet to demo Binos, LRF's, spotters

also this doesnt have to be at a range. If you guys wanna make it that we could. But i was just thinking of getting together to check out glass.