• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Seal joke

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
Penguin drives to a mechanic, mechanic says he'll need an hour with the car so the penguin goes next door for ice cream. (Penguins like ice cream you know).

bout an hourlater the penguin goes back for his car - mechanic says "Looks like you blew a seal"..

Penguin says...

Nah that's just ice cream.

Re: Seal joke

What kind of Ice cream? how did he eat it- bite or lick? was it a waffle or a sugar cone? how many scoops? sprinkles?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cavscout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of Ice cream? how did he eat it- bite or lick? was it a waffle or a sugar cone? how many scoops? sprinkles?

</div></div>
Hey cavscout you sound like my wife! She say's I never give her enough information! LOL

Here's a better one. 5 SEAL's are out getting wasted in a barn. One of em see's a cat and says hey guys I want to fuck that cat. So they grab the cat and one guy grabs each of the cats legs, and the 5th guy starts to fuck it. Cat screams then bites one guys hand so he lets go, then the other 3 let go. Cat turns around and shreds the 5th SEAL's dick to shreds, so they take hime to the ER.

Nurse looks at him and says damn you must of gotten ahold of one bad pussy

I hate that joke. Had an SGT that would tell it to us to get us to laugh in formation so he could drop us.

OK so I just found Karate Chimp.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yXG4HrH1L-k&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yXG4HrH1L-k&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I like the punch line
"just fix the damn thing and keep my personal life out of it!"