• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SEAL Museum

CMH

🚒👂
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 17, 2010
    Billings, MT
    Recently took the fam on a vacation to FL. Never realized this was just a short distance away:

Had some free time, so loaded everybody up to go take a tour. Some interesting stories there, but what I found most interesting was a lot of the stuff displayed was actual field used stuff (or so they claim, looked legit to me, but I am no expert). Snapped a couple pics for you guys. First series of pics are from inside. Generally arranged going back in time. I apologize for the glare in the photos. They looked better on my phone when I took them, or so I thought.

Training capsules for recovery training in conjunction with the space program:

Mark V Special Operations craft. I was shocked how big this was up close.

The inside of the Mark V. Could also be the proverbial view from the inside of an actual can of whoopass.

Saw this little guy on a truck before we headed back inside:

Reactions: 1J04
    great stuff. Nothing wrong with the photos.

Thanks for sharing, I'll have to find that place if we make it back that way again

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk