• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Seals Scopes

tanda10506

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2010
Phelan, CA
Did a search and came up empty. Anybody know anything about these scopes? They seem to be around $300 and they look the part. Also they have a lot of features. They are on gunbroker a lot. Looks like a decent entry level scope (maybe) but on the gunbroker ad's it says "compare to NightForce". Now I've never used a NightForce, but I know that can't be true. So how are they?

Re: Seals Scopes

You would be far better off with a super sniper or weaver grand slam tactical

Junk. I know someone that bought one against my reccomendation at a show....and had to take it back and exchange it twice because things started rattling with them before he ever even got it mounted up....just playin with it in his hands for two days...shakin it, turning the turrets, etc.

Complete waste of money.

I figured they were no good, but had to ask.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Woodstock-16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lots of drama with these. Do a`quick search, there are tons of threads. </div></div>

Already stated that I did thank you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was fortunate enough to shoot an actual SEAL's scope once...it was a Nightforce. </div></div>

you have to warn me before I read these things.....I was taking a sip of tea and choked.....lol