• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Search option?

gray1974

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2011
West TN
I am fairly new to this forum,actually any forum, and I will not say that I am computer illiterate, but I am kinda slow. I tried to use the search option in the reloading section and got totally off the wall results. I typed in "max velocity for lead bullets". The search gave me 200 results but I gave up looking at them after the first fifteen or twenty. It looked like it gave me the last threads updated. What am I doing wrong? I would like to learn how to use the search option so as not to ask the same question someone had just asked last week. Thanks in advance for any help and I hope I put this question in the proper place.

Re: Search option?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What info are you trying to find...specifically?</div></div> I am wanting to find the max "safe" velocity to load lead bullets. I am wanting to load some cast 308 bullets with trailboss powder and I do not want to excessively lead the barrel on my sons rifle.

Re: Search option?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triggerhappy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try the one in the signature part of this post.</div></div> I really like this search. How do I get to it without coming back to this thread every time? It did not find what I was looking for but it did bring up the question I asked from the key words. Thanks!