• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Search Warrents

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
Is it just me not noticing or, have all these searches of joe bidens many houses and garages been done without a search warrant. Meaning, if any residence or vehicle was searched without joe or jill explicitly giving permission, or a court warrant being issued, that any evidence (documents) being obtained, will be inadmissible in a legal proceeding.

Meaning to me, that all of this is a moot point. Again, joe is guilty as shit but free as a bird.

Reactions: diverdon
as president it's really hard to prosecute him for most things and without the numbers in the house and the senate it would be wasteful to even try his son should be fair game and the brother and niece and Jill but they are just a stroke of the pen forgiven of all crimes the exact thing the rips told trump not to do dam traitors . I don't think not that I know for a fact that the immigration laws Biden has violated nor his paying terrorists would fetch a high crime regardless even if everything he has done could be charged on him the rips would never get the votes to make anything worth wild now after he is out of office they might be able to fry him but the rips would never have the back bone to try it .

Is it just me not noticing or, have all these searches of joe bidens many houses and garages been done without a search warrant. Meaning, if any residence or vehicle was searched without joe or jill explicitly giving permission, or a court warrant being issued, that any evidence (documents) being obtained, will be inadmissible in a legal proceeding.

Meaning to me, that all of this is a moot point. Again, joe is guilty as shit but free as a bird.

Let's just say, they haven't shot his dog yet.

Reactions: diverdon and mtrmn

Warrants