• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Searching for a manual for IDF Ziess 1,5-6 scope for the Mauser 66p rifle

Advokaten

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2007
Malmö, Stockholm, Sweden, Europe
Well yes,

I know I have seen one before, a long time ago, in a place now long gone, hence me asking again. Is there any one that has a PDF-file, pictures or even a link to such content.
I bought and used a Ziess 1,5-6x42 marked Mauser scope some 12-15 years ago, seller was Håkan Spuhr as a fact, that is all old history, even so, I got that scope cleaned ut a bit, was really battle scarred and had the BDC set up and all.
Two years ago browsing the used optics section of a gun store, I found one just like it, the price was like 100 USD in swedish kr, so I took it, straight up, no haggeling about price etc....
Well after having the scope cleaned and refreshed a bit, went to a optics firm here in Sweden, it is looking rather good. I have but one issue, and that is after zeroing and resetting the turret there is very little room left to turn the BDC turret, about a mil, 10-12 klicks or so, and it should go at least 3/4 or a turn.

I belive that I might have made a mistake or a misadjustment on setting up the turret, in so the need for a manual to actually see if I have done somehing odd or wrong.

Best regards