• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SEARS now stocking Peacekeeper products!

pawprint2

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2012
I came across Sears advertising Peacekeeper products! They seem to have a large line, I don't know if it's the entire line or not, but they have a lot of offering, some on sale! I for one am glad to see the big retailers carrying this type of kit, as wider distribution and competition can often mean better availability/pricing for us-the end consumers.

I saw their offering on line, haven't been to a Sears in while, but next time I'm in a Mall (God Forbid) I'll check them out and see what they are carrying. I'm sure a lot of the member here remember when Sears carry firearms and ammo, It would be great if they started doing so again.

You'll notice Sears' website (just like Walmart's) allows you to look at items sold by them and also items from other sources. That's likely the case. Unless you have Sears credit to use up support a hide vendor- I know Scout Supply Co and CS Tactical will both give a good price on USP products

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

went to the sears site and looked @ peacekeeper mat .. the results came back
internet only and showed, in stock, sold by Botach ... good luck with that !!!!

I've bought from them before, never again .. so it look like a drop ship
type of thing.. Botach !!!! BURRRR scary