• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Second HardRock Match of 2014

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

It's coming up quickly! Only a three week break between the first match and this one. Practice day on 2/28, match on 3/1. Good to see everyone at the first match. We had a number of new faces and a number we hadn't seen in a while attend.

Matches are near Auburn/Opelika AL. Short COF is five rounds each @ 600, 800, 900 and 1k at a 1 MOA bullseye worth 10 points, a 2 MOA scoring ring worth 5 points. No sighters and no wind flags. If you would like the full schedule and rules, please send me a PM with your FIRST and LAST name along with your email address.

It will be a long break until the May match,
DocB and the HR Staff

Last edited:
Docb I would like to be put on the mailing list for the hard rock shoots. I've sent you an email but have not yet gotten a reply. Thanks.

Good day,

All PMs and emails have a reply. Need the .223 shooters to go ahead and sign up.

Thanks,
DocB

If none of you other 223 shooters sign up then I win. And you don't want that to happen!
HAHAHAHA

Jerry, I'm puttin' you on notice, I'm breaking out the 223 for another try so watch out. I'm sure you (and everyone else) are nervous about that:)

Alan, PM sent. Looking forward to seeing everyone on both Friday & Saturday!

Last edited:
Good day,

All PMs and emails have a reply.

I hope the weather is nice.

Thanks,
DocB

Looking forward to the match . Hopeing to make practice day.

I will have a nightforce 3.5 x15 nxs for sale if any one is interested . Non z- stop, non hs turrets. Asking $1100.

Doc tom and I will both be there fri. And sat. Tom .308 no brake, and I'll shoot .223 and .308 no brakes. Thanks loking forward to it. Jeff

JT,

Both are signed up.

Road was decent last Saturday. Looks like fairly decent weather for the match.

Don't drive any faster than I do,
DocB

S4F,

Naw, it's ugly enough most folks still just get out of the way.

Starting the third relay for .223 class. Is it time to squad SW with the muzzle brake class?

Have fun,
DocB

Alan, I sent a pm that I will be there Sat with the 223, 308, and 7wsm Joe Milbert will be riding with me and shooting 308 and 7 rem mag

Good day,

It's almost 1930 and just getting started on the match results. Sorry for the delay, didn't get home until 1730 and took a while to unload stuff and a couple of errands. They should be ready shortly. If not, first thing in the morning.

Thanks,
DocB

What a beautiful weekend for shooting at Hardrock! Bill, thanks as always for the hospitality and for putting on the match. Alan, thanks for organizing things and to Seth, Steve and Lanny for the hard work running the line both Fri & Sat!

Can't wait for May to get here so we can do it again!

Good day,

Match results emailed @ 0800 CST this morning. I didn't get the copy of Will's send-off until this morning after I sent the results and I now have NH's email. The movie will go out later this evening.

Thanks,
DocB

Amazing what a good long range round the 223 can be! I'm just thankful that the perrinial 223 champion gave everyone a sporting chance this time by skipping all his points at 900yds:)

Great run with the 223 DT1!
Really enjoyed hangin' out with you.
Looks like our ATG needs work :(

Had a great time. Enjoyed hanging out with everyone fri night. Enjoyed the free meal even better. Good to see you again David and congrats. Most of all i enjoyed the send off that Will got, very impressive ! Any way we can send Ed off with some tannerite....... ohh wait he's still kickin.........just barely. :) Will be looking forward to the next one.

I'll be back for the May matches if Unlce Sam keeps me out of the sandbox. Now, the trick is to connect some dots here. I shot the one match last summer, met a bunch of people, and now I need to connect those names with the nick names of the Hide.

DocB=Alan?
jwp6114=Jake?

Dan

I'll be back for the May matches if Unlce Sam keeps me out of the sandbox. Now, the trick is to connect some dots here. I shot the one match last summer, met a bunch of people, and now I need to connect those names with the nick names of the Hide.

DocB=Alan?
jwp6114=Jake?

Dan

Forrest gump -Brent Pavey
Dewfus - Ed baker

DocB=Alan?
jwp6114=Jake?

Dan

True