• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Second phase of P90X.. wow!

springer01

Minuteman
Dec 27, 2005
Brownfield, Texas
I am starting on my 5th week of P90X. Haven't followed the prescribed nutrition plan, but have started eating smaller portions, drinking only water, and no high sugar foods. As of today I have lost 20 lbs and 7% body fat (starting weight 242 to 222 starting body fat 33% to 26%.

It is an amazing program, and its awesome to watch my body transform so quickly. For all the doubters it truly works. Will post my pictures when I have completed the program.

Re: Second phase of P90X.. wow!

Congrats on your success. I just finished my first 90 days and just started round 2. Everyone now says I'm too skinny. I reply, no, your are just too fat. LOL

I'm on week 7 as of now. I've been in the same boat as you not using the nutrition plan. It's very hard to do when I'm a college student, part time, have a kid etc. I've been keeping up with the workouts, but just started doing abripper and running. Keep it up and can't wait to see your results i'll share mine.

you guys are hurting yourself big time by not doing the diet..

remember..you can workout, and do as much cardio, and as many sit ups as you want...but abs are made in the kitchen.

I never said I was eating McD's everyday. I just eat a lot healthier with a treat to spoil myself here and there. I'm not all here for the abs like some people are this was to get me back into shape and is doing well. I'd have to say though the abs are coming in very well without the specific diet.
Beginning day after workout
p90xday1.jpg

6 weeks after workout
100_0070.jpg

100_0072.jpg

I've lost my diet plan book somewhere in the move. I should have already started my program, but haven't done it yet. I really wish that I had already started it, even without the diet plan.

DK

my wife and i are both in P90x,round two.She looks fantastic,she also does kettlebells,diet is very important for us as well.I lost 14 lbs,picked up some muscle mass and flexibility,lost 2 inchs on my trouser waist size,went up one shirt size,from L to XL.the P90X program works.

Yeah the diet plan is going to be super hard to follow with a 6 year old and a 1 year old, plus living in a small town some of this stuff is impossible to find. I might just stick with my own diet plan like I was before it seemed to be working.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HORNdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never said I was eating McD's everyday. I just eat a lot healthier with a treat to spoil myself here and there. I'm not all here for the abs like some people are this was to get me back into shape and is doing well. I'd have to say though the abs are coming in very well without the specific diet.
</div></div>
there is absolutley nothing wrong with eating Mcdonalds everyday....thats the biggest load of bullshit ever...americans so called common since, and the movie "supersize me" have made this country stupid towards health and nutriton

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HORNdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never said I was eating McD's everyday. I just eat a lot healthier with a treat to spoil myself here and there. I'm not all here for the abs like some people are this was to get me back into shape and is doing well. I'd have to say though the abs are coming in very well without the specific diet.
</div></div>
there is absolutley nothing wrong with eating Mcdonalds everyday....thats the biggest load of bullshit ever...americans so called common since, and the movie "supersize me" have made this country stupid towards health and nutriton </div></div>

could you explain your point to me please?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Intrepid4576</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HORNdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never said I was eating McD's everyday. I just eat a lot healthier with a treat to spoil myself here and there. I'm not all here for the abs like some people are this was to get me back into shape and is doing well. I'd have to say though the abs are coming in very well without the specific diet.
</div></div>
there is absolutley nothing wrong with eating Mcdonalds everyday....thats the biggest load of bullshit ever...americans so called common since, and the movie "supersize me" have made this country stupid towards health and nutriton </div></div>

could you explain your point to me please? </div></div>
there really is nothing to explain...look at the keto diet...high protein, high fat, no carbs....take the bun off of a double quarter pounder and you have the perfect meal!

the so called common sense when it comes to diet in this country is stupid...most of the stuff people tell us to eat is just to boost sales..

humans never ate wheat, grains, or any other bird food..then we started farming for wheat and such and humans got short and fat...cavemen had thick ass bones, great teath, and were solid muscle and tall!

and cutting fat from your diet is the single worst thing a human could do....ever notice how many new diseases came around when low fat diets started? the brain is fat! aand now we have kids with ADHD, and all that shit because they were raised with the wrong foods...

ever wonder why they say fish is brain food? cause most of it is high in fats!

<span style="font-weight: bold">"humans never ate wheat, grains, or any other bird food..then we started farming for wheat and such and humans got short and fat...cavemen had thick ass bones, great teath, and were solid muscle and tall!"</span>

This makes me chuckle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">"humans never ate wheat, grains, or any other bird food..then we started farming for wheat and such and humans got short and fat...cavemen had thick ass bones, great teath, and were solid muscle and tall!"</span>

This makes me chuckle. </div></div>
Me too after I realized that I managed to butcher the word "teeth" lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottyman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Great job! Mostly stay away from the sugars.
</div></div>
Not to mention that high fructose corn syrup shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottyman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Great job! Mostly stay away from the sugars.
</div></div>
Everything in moderation, right? Exercise doesn't hurt either.