• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Secret Life of Brass

I'm surprised you came back, especially after you started that Facebook group bashing Snipershide.
Many members of the hide have great contributions. I wasn’t bashing the hide per se, just the scum they let pervade. I have confidence they will allow the threads to be meaningful

• Haha
Reactions: Haney
Probably not good that this post starts off with these reposnses. 😂 any chance we can lead it down a road of objectivity vs the hot mess the scum members can turn a thread into quick? Not that ima against it…as you know I actually love to see the triggered and display them proudly on my FB page for many to admire and laugh at but I’d really appreciate those with gold contributions be able to make a sensible interactive thread out of it

Calling 'hide members "scum" in 2 different posts, and then saying they are triggered.

Living in your head, rent free.

Interesting video (not finished all of it yet, but will), and awful baity posts. 6/10, would troll.

You are lucky this isnt the pit.

The mods must like your trolling.
Thanks for your contribution. The mods must like your quality response
Calling 'hide members "scum" in 2 different posts, and then saying they are triggered.

Living in your head, rent free.

Interesting video (not finished all of it yet, but will), and awful baity posts. 6/10, would troll.

You are lucky this isnt the pit.
thanks rent free in your head

Reactions: Haney
IMG_9997.gif

😂

41:54 video corrupt.
Thanks for letting me know. I’ll check the video editor to see what happened to that part of the video. It was describing case head thickness - lapua’s shrunk a little after first firing whereas the others grew slightly. After the first firing, the size stabilized and varied very little.

I am in favor of giving BZ a break. I'm interested in his findings, and there are others I'd rather see banned, e.g., Porky.

Well, I'm coming from Accushooter, where, apparently, I insinuated one of their Gods (Bart) is a "moron" even if I didnt' intend it or say anything of the sort. I think i pointed out that people were acting like immature teenagers with childish memes, and he was caught in that dragnet, and they told me to go back to "Hide" under my rock, so here I am, all sympathetic to alleged offenders of forum mores LOL

Reactions: Sniper King 2020
Well, I'm coming from Accushooter, where, apparently, I insinuated one of their Gods (Bart) is a "moron" even if I didnt' intend it or say anything of the sort. I think i pointed out that people were acting like immature teenagers with childish memes, and he was caught in that dragnet, and they told me to go back to "Hide" under my rock, so here I am, all sympathetic to alleged offenders of forum mores LOL
Well sh-t! Come on into my FB page. We can make fun of the culture of all forums there. We did have a post about a FB high power group forum so it seems like people feel free to share the sh-t wherever it lays. https://www.facebook.com/share/moVUnLgLqL7iQEhP/?mibextid=K35XfP

Isnt it ironic, being insulted by some person on one specific corner of the internuts, and then making a group, on fagbook of all places, which pokes fun of people having thin skin, in said corner of the internuts.

Stick to the data collection, its good info and content. Also...
82623105.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Modoc
Isnt it ironic, being insulted by some person on one specific corner of the internuts, and then making a group, on fagbook of all places, which pokes fun of people having thin skin, in said corner of the internuts.

Stick to the data collection, its good info and content. Also...
View attachment 8348057
I guess this is where we disagree. I love feeding the trolls and I want to go back to the pit. It’s who I am. Like when I was in the federal penitentiary…I was with my people…all I’ve ever wanted was to go back.