• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Secretary treasurer of local outlaw MC

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

And also a cop- and every cop at this scene is also in the outlaw MC - and they stand by and watch as he threaten people and destroys property and breaks and enters a private residence.

And he clearly states that “no one here will arrest me” and of course he was correct. At least these guy dont keep their criminal gang activity a secret, it’s right out in the open - gang colors and all.

• Sad
Reactions: 91Eunozs
I’m not sure what the backstory is, but the video shown is clear enough. The cops were either cowards or contributors. An embarrassment and should have been fired and charged with whatever applicable laws deal with a failure to act.

Reactions: Ronws
I’m not sure what the backstory is, but the video shown is clear enough. The cops were either cowards or contributors. An embarrassment and should have been fired and charged with whatever applicable laws deal with a failure to act.
True. In the old days, the cop would have grabbed the ruffian by the ear and taken care of the problem. In fact, in the days of my youth, riding while wearing your colors was going to get you stopped by the police.

But yeah, this smacks of "Sons of Anarchy." At least the young lady has backbone and is not afraid of that blustering "biker."