• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Security round

Smitty192

Stand-up Philosopher
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
Deep East Texas
There went $20 of ammo

They want to talk with him, alright. I'm no prophet, but that last head shot is going to get him in trouble. He'll be charged with excessive force, for continuing to shoot after the bad guy was down, and for the coupe de gras. I'm not taking sides, I just think that's what's going to happen.

Reactions: Fig
They want to talk with him, alright. I'm no prophet, but that last head shot is going to get him in trouble. He'll be charged with excessive force, for continuing to shoot after the bad guy was down, and for the coupe de gras. I'm not taking sides, I just think that's what's going to happen.
This should be broadcasted on every news and hopefully criminals will learn that we are tired of the fucking around.

They should give the key to the city to this guy.

Doc

That is Texas justice right there. Unfortunately, it's Harris Co. that has a big lib DA so I'm guessing he will be charged with something and I don't mean taking out the trash.

Agreed… not that I am opposed to the actions the solid citizen took!

Hopefully the good citizen has a lawyer by now who has explained the importance of enunciating that when he fired that final shot, he was still in fear for his life and limb and/or the lives of others.

“He was on the ground and I was going to check to see if he needed aid while covering him with my pistol and he suddenly moved and I was afraid for my life so I shot him again.”

Memorize that… say it 5000 times. May be enough.

The airsoft don’t matter. The situation was real, the robbers gun does not have to be.

FAFO.

Sirhr

Last edited:

Agreed… not that I am opposed to the actions the solid citizen took!

Hopefully the good citizen has a lawyer by now who has explained the importance of enunciating that when he fired that final shot, he was still in fear for his life and limb and/or the lives of others.

“He was on the ground and I was going to check to see if he needed aid while covering him with my pistol and he suddenly moved and I was afraid for my life so I shot him again.”

Memorize that… say it 5000 times. May be enough.

The airsoft don’t matter. The situation was real, the robbers gun does not have to be.

FAFO.

Sirhr
I agree to some extent, but didn’t the perp have a Gun as well? So, in order to guarantee the safety of himself, his family and the other patrons, once drawn and once he took a shot would he not have a duty to end the threat? I mean sure he could have fired one round and dude gone down and been fine but what if the perp wasn’t really incapacitated and at that point just started blazing? This whole idea of only shooting to incapacitate is crazy. If someone has a gun and is drawn with harmful intent in my mind you have every right to do what you need to do cause you don’t know what their response will be. Perp made the choice to walk in there waving a gun and rob people and the patrons really had no idea he would not have killed them despite them giving him their stuff so...I think dude should be fine. I mean one could argue that it may have been smarter to let him walk, but where is that line drawn?

All he need to do is show that guy that got shot like 40 times by cops and kept going..
Groups of cops often unload entire clips on a perp. Lots of precident, but I bet this goes to trial. "He was still moving and had the gun in his hand!" may be his saving testimony.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
All he need to do is show that guy that got shot like 40 times by cops and kept going..
Groups of cops often unload entire clips on a perp. Lots of precident, but I bet this goes to trial. "He was still moving and had the gun in his hand!" may be his saving testimony.
Dafuk is a clip? lol

He was fine right up until he knelt down and put a finisher in 'em, assuming that's what actually happened. Either way, fuck the bad guy, at worst, give the patron guy a stern look, and shake the finger at 'em, but still shake his hand and say thank you, throw the bad guy's body in a dumster, and have the body dumped with the rest of the trash.

Branden

Reactions: gigamortis
IMO it started out great and then looked more like he was sending a message, which depending on the jury could cause issues in court.

With that being said, I remember what my first combat engagement was like and it's over before you realize what even happened. The guy was high on adrenaline and was likely just reacting.

Also, yes, police are known to excessively empty mags and shoot out of "fear" but that flies when you have qualified immunity i guess. Not the rules the rest of us are forced to live by.

Above all, the world is a better place without that piece of shit in it and I wish this happened more often. My wife was held at gunpoint on the ground for her cheap ass fucking phone by one of this guys "cousins" in Columbus, OH back in college and I would have greatly enjoyed being there at that time.

Not that it makes any difference legally, but it turned out the gun wasn't real. That's why the victim threw it against the wall.

If he cut off the dudes head off with a butter knife and posted on a stake at the curb to send the message. I would give him a pass.
Let's see the rap sheet for dead guy and how many times he got a walk by the justice system.
73a7e11d9576c98beaf16ea8f302fac0.jpg

Ima have to go watch this video again. Maybe I’m thinking of a different incident. Yeah this is the same one I’m thinking about. However, homie screwed himself when he left. They want to speak with him to charge him most likely. As of right now they don’t know who he is. Probably would have been fine if he hadn’t left.

Last edited:
Ima have to go watch this video again. Maybe I’m thinking of a different incident. Yeah this is the same one I’m thinking about. However, homie screwed himself when he left. They want to speak with him to charge him most likely. As of right now they don’t know who he is. Probably would have been fine if he hadn’t left.
Right, that was weird to me too. I didn’t even catch it the first time but couldn’t believe he left the scene. You make sure the guy is unarmed/incapacitated, (personally I would) call the police if someone already hasn’t, call your lawyer/family, and wait for the police to get there. Hopefully this guy has USCCA or some type of insurance.

If it is possible, ask another person to call the police. Why is this important? It is better to have someone who is not in a shock to call the police; it would be better not to have a voice recording while you are in a stressful moment. The dispatch operators will keep you on the phone a little longer, so they can get as much information as possible.

Later, the tape will be played in your case. It is a good way not to give the prosecutor a chance to use it against you.
If there are witnesses, don’t tell them what happened. People will ask you a million questions, but make sure you don’t talk. You are still in shock. Keep in mind that every witness will be asked to testify. Whatever happens, after you shoot, becomes a piece of evidence – your words, your behavior, people you spoke to, everything.
So it happened – now get yourself together and do not touch anything. The law is not requiring you to give medical aid to your attacker. You can face penalties for tampering with the crime scene. Sure, it would be odd to get away from the scene, but it is the best thing to do.

Right, that was weird to me too. I didn’t even catch it the first time but couldn’t believe he left the scene. You make sure the guy is unarmed/incapacitated, (personally I would) call the police if someone already hasn’t, call your lawyer/family, and wait for the police to get there. Hopefully this guy has USCCA or some type of insurance.
Nothing good comes from interactions with the police, ever. They work for the other side. The man had every reason to leave.

He shoots the guy eight times, paused, then puts a fisisher in the guys skull. maybe up to the finisher I was fine.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
He shoots the guy eight times, paused, then puts a fisisher in the guys skull. maybe up to the finisher I was fine.
Damn! I need to find the full video then. I haven’t seen all that! Holy shit! Finally seen the whole video! Yeah that guy is fucked. I mean I think a lot of people are getting tired of the bullshit but the public will likely think that is excessive and he will be punished as such.

So now you aren’t fine? Should he rot in confinement like the jan 6th political prisoners? This is what it takes to rid society of filth. The state only protects these criminals so it can use them as a tool to terrorize the public to steal power.

That guy isn’t winning any quick draw competitions. Holy fuck, how can you fumble around so much trying to get your piece out?
I think it was more risk assessment and timing than drawing. He didn’t know if the pistol was real or not and it wouldn’t be wise to pull when they already got the drop on you. If you notice, he waits till his back is turned to him and then pulls. Albeit it’s still slow but he is sitting at a bench table which likely wouldn’t be the easiest to draw from, then add in him trying to time it so he doesn’t get shot etc.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Nothing good comes from interactions with the police, ever. They work for the other side. The man had every reason to leave.
Ok.

Maybe he lives in the same alternate reality you do. The difference is he gets out of his house and found himself in a very real situation because of it. There is what’s right and there is what is actually going to happen. He’s still going to sit in front of the police either way. Doesn’t matter what “reason” he had to leave, in todays climate it unfortunately comes down how it looks to the jury. Doesn’t mean I think he shouldn’t walk.

That guy isn’t winning any quick draw competitions. Holy fuck, how can you fumble around so much trying to get your piece out?
Like 99.9% of everyone else that CCs with at best a bare minimum of training.

I think it was more risk assessment and timing than drawing. He didn’t know if the pistol was real or not and it wouldn’t be wise to pull when they already got the drop on you. If you notice, he waits till his back is turned to him and then pulls. Albeit it’s still slow but he is sitting at a bench table which likely wouldn’t be the easiest to draw from, then add in him trying to time it so he doesn’t get shot etc.

He finally gets it out when he’s turned. He was fumbling around when the robber was facing him too. That’s how you get yourself smoked. He sucks ass at drawing, probably pocket carry or some other dumb fucking method.

That combined with the fact that he executes the guy after he had been dropped makes it pretty clear that he got his training certs out of a Cracker Jack box.

He finally gets it out when he’s turned. He was fumbling around when the robber was facing him too. That’s how you get yourself smoked. He sucks ass at drawing, probably pocket carry or some other dumb fucking method.

That combined with the fact that he executes the guy after he had been dropped makes it pretty clear that he got his training certs out of a Cracker Jack box.
Robber told everyone to get their wallets and money out. That involves fumbling. Our g do good citizen got his wallet and his gun. The fumbling was going on all around the restaurant.

I’d say he did just fine. Because he walked out and is probably drinking his morning coffee right now. And the perp is on a slab in Houston getting colder by the second and awaiting a closed casket funeral.

Citizen’s mission was to survive the encounter. Mission accomplished.

Style points not awarded anyway.

Sirhr

Somehow, growing up I always called them clips. It's a hard habit to break.

A sign you play way too many video games or watch too many action movies. I personally don't care when mags are called clips, but I will go full on Karen when I hear suppressors/silencers being called "cans"! :mad:

A sign you play way too many video games or watch too many action movies. I personally don't care when mags are called clips, but I will go full on Karen when I hear suppressors/silencers being called "cans"! :mad:
All the Karen’s I know are house broken.

Cancancancancan!

He should be charged... with littering.

Yeah maybe that last shot or two was too much, too much for us sitting at a desk or looking at our phone. For a guy pumped full of adrenaline and his heart going 120 beats a minute, it might have been just fine.

if there is one thing i can't stand, is some fuckwit admonishing someone for not having "training". let me tell you something......98% of "training" i see people paying for is right next to worthless. WORTHLESS.

for those that are criticizing the guy for "fumbling around on the draw" you have entirely too much confidence in your "training" and have the entirely WRONG mindset. if you have someone with a gun drawn already and in their hand, and you think that drawing your weapon right in front of that person is a good idea, you are a fucking deluded fucking moron. making like you are complying and getting your valuables out, while waiting for the right moment to strike was 1000% the right way.

opting for the window of opportunity, the element of surprise, angle of attack, and violence of action is very wise. does your precious "training" address that? again, 99% of these fuckwads "training" you are idiots.

this cat is still breathing.....not so much for the violent criminal that caused all this. give the guy an A+ for the way he handled everything. i sure hope he realizes how important it is to relate how the guy lunged at him a split second before that last shot. may God bless this man and bring him comfort and protection.
Robber told everyone to get their wallets and money out. That involves fumbling. Our g do good citizen got his wallet and his gun. The fumbling was going on all around the restaurant.

I’d say he did just fine. Because he walked out and is probably drinking his morning coffee right now. And the perp is on a slab in Houston getting colder by the second and awaiting a closed casket funeral.

Citizen’s mission was to survive the encounter. Mission accomplished.

Style points not awarded anyway.

Sirhr
^ this.

I thought calling them "silencers" was the Karen term. I can't keep up with the kewl kids sometimes.

Hard to tell anything from that video. The article states he was "leaving", but the perp is moving around erratically and that he's moving towards the door at that moment does not mean he's "leaving" at all. That's an assumption. For all we know he's going to turn around and ventilate everyone. If it can be proven he's leaving, the shooter can be charged with murder. If he finished him off the shooter can be charged with murder. The fact it wasn't a real gun is irrelevant.

The money the guy stole is physical evidence. He was stupid to take it and give it back to the victims. It's better to leave him with the bloody, stolen money for the police to find on the perp.

I think he did the right thing leaving. It's easier to say nothing if you're not there. Leave and lawyer up with the best criminal defense lawyer you can afford, and make it as hard as possible for a Woke DA to create a case. You can always claim you were scared and in shock and ran, and then listened to the advice of your lawyer (who I'm sure will advise not to talk to the police and to make it as hard as possible for the DA to make a case).

It's isn't "Fight or Flight", it's fight then flight.

What's excessive about it? Guy committed an armed robbery.

Maybe the public should stop being pussies expecting mercy for criminals committing violent crimes against innocent people

• Love
Reactions: Plinker 73