• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

see anything wrong with this timney

justinbaker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2007
new mexico
IMG_20120608_183146.jpg

IMG_20120608_183159.jpg

this is a huge bummer. I was sick and tired of the xmark.

so i paid for the 2 day shipping to have this one today.

was hoping to use the new trigger to workup a load this weekend and shoot in a match next weekend
frown.gif

and of course both timney and the place i ordered it are closed till monday

Re: see anything wrong with this timney

Thats the new "Optical Illusion Navy SEAL Tactical" straight trigger from Timney. You're good to go.

Throw that fucking thing in and go shoot, flat triggers are lame

I know the 517's are currently backorded as of yesterday from Timney. I should have one of the lame things by next week!
smile.gif
CKruse

Might as well use it and see if you like it. Personally, i prefer a curved trigger.

If you don't like it by Sunday, remove from rifle, and ship back to Timney on MOnday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cactusbrew</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Might as well use it and see if you like it. Personally, i prefer a curved trigger.

If you don't like it by Sunday, remove from rifle, and ship back to Timney on MOnday. </div></div>

i really want to open it and give it a go, but if i dont like it i doubt they will take it back.

so who should i call monday? timney or brownells

its timneys fault for packaging it incorrectly, but i figured brownells would have caught the mistake as well.

Use it and ship it back to brownell's if you don't like it. I don't use brownell's very often, but I know Midwayusa would take it back with no questions..

Ship it back to Brownells. They are the ones who need to contact Timney about the mispackaging.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ship it back to Brownells. They are the ones who need to contact Timney about the mispackaging. </div></div>

thats what i was thinking

i just hope brownells will overnight me the correct one

Yeah brownells will need to be the one to make this right, since you bought it from them.

If the Curve and Stright Trigger are the Same Price then I'd use it and see if you like it! After all you'd still have the 30 days Return policy to fall back on if you decided you have to have the Straight Setup!