• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes See through scope caps...can't find a 02A (30mm)

Hokie

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2011
I was looking to procure a set for a 30mm objective on my SS 1-4HD. Took my AR / SS out the other night for a coyote hunt (no luck...had fun though.) The light precipitation made it "clear" to me that I wanted to protect the lenses from mother nature while I'm parked. From my perspective, if I'm to cap a scope, it might as well be a see through cap, regardless of picture quality. I've lost a deer once cause I had the scope caps up, admittedly, lol!

Can't seem to find a 02A Blizzard cover. They exist in the black versions for 30mm (1.18") but not in the see through. Can't find them from the usual suspects (SWFA, Brownells, Midway.)

Anyone know by chance? Thanks! Cheers! I'd like to avoid the Weaver polarized ones, as the don't flip up and out of the way "enough" for me to like them.

Probably won't yield much discussion, but I figured I'd ask!

H