• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seeking 3d print Mlok weights!

4O6shootist

F. J. B.
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2021
USA
So I've got a xlr envy pro. I like the weight where it's at without the external weights. However I do appreciate the added width they provide to the forearm for bag stability. I'm seeking 3d printed Mlok style blocks for added stability, but light weight. I see the dependabilt sidetrack aluminum mlok segments, but for 9" of added blocks, still picking up another 13oz, baker wings 14oz. Anyone have a lead on the product I seek? I dont want to run a plate, have a gray ops already with plate bag.

I don't 3d print, guess I'll need to look into outsourcing that.

See if there is a maker space in your area or look at shapeways if willing to over pay.

Reactions: 4O6shootist
So I've got a xlr envy pro. I like the weight where it's at without the external weights. However I do appreciate the added width they provide to the forearm for bag stability. I'm seeking 3d printed Mlok style blocks for added stability, but light weight. I see the dependabilt sidetrack aluminum mlok segments, but for 9" of added blocks, still picking up another 13oz, baker wings 14oz. Anyone have a lead on the product I seek? I dont want to run a plate, have a gray ops already with plate bag.
@Tyler Kemp can probably make you some he is a vendor here in the hide and does some amazing 3d work.

Reactions: 4O6shootist

Not sure if this will work for you. He has good stuff and fast shipping. I'm pretty sure his stuff just supports his own hobby. I have an ARCA rail of his and it is RRS spec so I imagine the weights will be true MLok spec too.

Not sure if this will work for you. He has good stuff and fast shipping. I'm pretty sure his stuff just supports his own hobby. I have an ARCA rail of his and it is RRS spec so I imagine the weights will be true MLok spec too.
Noble idea! But man they ugly! Lol I'd like just a 3d printed copy of mdt/gray ops mlok weights. Will prob just get some aluminum sidetracks. The 12oz penalty will be centered on schmedium bag, so balance will not be interrupted at all.

Yes

They are pretty ugly. I remembered seeing those a while back and it stuck in my mind cause it was such an odd idea.

I can make stuff like this if desired. How do I make a box more sexy? I don't want to just be a printed copy of something metal and more expensive.

I can assure that our print quality will smoke consumer FDM stuff!

odg fde black grips.png

I have some throw levers and the one for my Burris is slick how well it fits the pyramid knurling. You do a top shelf job with the items I've seen so far.

Reactions: moosemeat