• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Seeking HKVP9Sk input

eca7891

Keeper of useless knowledge
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
Looking into the vp9sk for my wife. She told me she wanted a cc handgun and I about fell over.

Anyways, we have worked our way through calibers your find her recoil threshold from .22, .380 to the 9mm. She said the 9mm seemed manageable.

I had her shoit a vp9 and she said it seemed a bit to big and heavy. So I am looking into the vp9sk.

Any input anyone would have based on experience with the vp9sk would be greatly appreciated.

second choice would be a glock or walther sub compact.

I love HK pistols. The only caveat is there is virtually no aftermarket support for HK products. Not easy to find different triggers, barrels, holsters, mags, etc.

I love HK pistols. The only caveat is there is virtually no aftermarket support for HK products. Not easy to find different triggers, barrels, holsters, mags, etc.

I’ve had no problem finding all of the above, but for triggers. Fortunately the trigger is aces anyway.

Reactions: silentwoods
I guess I could ask if any of you fine folks happen to see one in stock somewhere that you kindly send me a pm.
😀

I have carried one since they came out. Being able to change the grip was a nice addition. My wife and daughter shoot it as well and both enjoy it.

It is on my short list. Been using a Walther PPK/s for summer carry. But have been on an HK kick the last few years. The SP5 shot up to the top of the must buy list. But a VP9SK looks really good. Especially if HK ever makes a factory threaded barrel for it....