• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Seeking review of Supressor Tools Wrench for SiCo

jetracer013

Private
Minuteman
May 13, 2014
Philadelphia PA
Are these worth buying? I am frustrated with the SiCo spanners. They are flat and therefore give no stability when I have to crank off the direct thread attachment. They roll over or twist slightly and I am rounding off the lugs on the baffle stack/tube assy.

Has anyone used these:

I have very little faith in 3d printed anything, and would like to hear if these are any good? Specifically, do they engage and hold the lugs on the SiCo Omega/hybrid tube.

Thanks in advance.

ML

I want to know as well. I will say that TBAC sent me a plastic wrench with my take down .22 and it’s already chewed up. Only been used a few times and it’s not holding up well.

I have several of their wrenches for my different Dead Air cans and I love them. Very nice quality and they offer a lifetime warranty should you break one or wear it out.