• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins 12" MCSR? Bueller? Bueller?

WxWatcher

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2012
Norman, OK
I'm so close, yet so far away from finishing my build. Anybody have any leads on where I can get a 12" MCSR, or have one they want to part with. Will pay fair value with or without ammo as part of the value paid. I've looked at other rails, and just keep coming back to this beaut. Thanks in advance and KCCO.

Ordered earlier this morning direct from Seekins' site....Hope I made it in time to catch one from this run.

They are shipping now (been waiting since January) but got an email that it will be the MCSR V2 w/o the seperate picatinny side sections and that they discontinued the MCSR. Hopefully its an upgrade. Will see.

Im not sure about their quality...but R Guns has regualr and nickle boron BCG's in stock for $115 and $175 respectively.

Thanks, Havoc. I've seen the R Guns BCGs, but like you am unsure of their quality. I've been stalking sites to see if any other maker gets some in stock with the hopes of getting one I know I've heard good things about, but depending upon how much longer I have to wait I may just get the RGuns just to have something.

I like the new rails. 12 and 15" :)

The 12" looks nice on my 10.2" Noveske Barrel w/ KX3 :D

Attachments

• 12 and 15 seekins keymod.jpg
    12 and 15 seekins keymod.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 12 seekins keymod Pistol.jpg
    12 seekins keymod Pistol.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 14
Well you have one less now. Been looking for them for awhile also, not anymore. Thanks

Was on the road yesterday and hauling ass back to the shop now to get that boxed up for you. Apologize if I can't get it to the shipping department by the time they go out today! Regardless you'll have a tracking # shortly! Thanks for the order!

Mike

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Was on the road yesterday and hauling ass back to the shop now to get that boxed up for you. Apologize if I can't get it to the shipping department by the time they go out today! Regardless you'll have a tracking # shortly! Thanks for the order!

Mike

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Thats Great! I am conditioned now to not look for a shipping notification for a couple weeks. Thanks