• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins 30% Coupon Giveaway

uncoffeed

Private
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2017
I got one of those 30% off Seekins coupons at a match recently. I don't need anything from them, so somebody should put it to good use. The catch is you have to post up in this thread what you buy from them, with the receipt (black out the private stuff, obviously). I don't want somebody scumbagging me. The coupon is good up for up to a $2500 item. I don't care if you're buying rings or a Havak, but if you don't post up here in a couple weeks, I'll shame you in this thread. First commitment in this thread gets it (PMs don't count). Then PM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail.

Cool. If you're serious, PM me your address and commit to buying the rings soon.

Cool. If you're serious, PM me your address and commit to buying the rings soon.

I just checked the Seekins website and they're backordered on the 1.26" rings so I'll have to pass since they don't have what I need in stock. Thanks for the offer though, I wish I could use it!

Shoot, I dont need it yet as it will take a few months for my SBR stamp to come through so I was just going to buy when I found stuff in stock and on sale but I guess I could buy it now for 30% off. Cant review it immediately though unless a review of an unfired barrel works for you. Oh, and I was wanting the 8" but its backordered.

If you cant find someone else who can get a review up within the next 6 months then let me know lol

LOL - everyone's in the same boat I am. Hahahaha.
You don't need an excuse to buy the HAVAK. But 30% off certainly gives you one. . .

haha you see the problem is, you posted this up right after everyone received and promptly spent their Tax money.....so no one has any money to buy anything with......and those that do cant find anything in stock.

Reactions: Lonestar1027
I just need someone else to claim this so I don't end up with an SP-10

That's $765 off. You could feed that thing 200rds of FGMM a month for six months with that savings.
"Honey, I got a killer deal, and it was all because of SnipersHide!" There's so much win there. She's happy you got a deal, and she's happy you spend so much damn time on the Hide. Oh, and you've got a SP10.

I could use this I have an upper and a rail in the cart, I’ve been looking for a 30% off code would gladly post or message you the receipt that I used it. Thanks for the consideration.

Can’t say thank you enough! I ordered the V3 upper and V3 rail that I had been wanting, I plan to shoot a few gas gun matches with this upper build. After paying shipping the discount saved me about $110. I hope to pay forward my savings to someone else in the future. Thank you again for this offer, it says a lot about people in the shooting community and in this forum!
Thank you again!

Corey

Attachments

• 561695FC-DE4C-4C54-9736-F87B9330F2F1.jpeg
    561695FC-DE4C-4C54-9736-F87B9330F2F1.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 63
I have that same setup....you'll love it.

Oh.....and thanks for saving me money. If you hadn't taken that coupon I was going to. :) I've been very tempted to buy the .308 builders kit (upper, lower, hand guard) that Seekins offers.

Reactions: CopenhagenRealTree
Can’t say thank you enough! I ordered the V3 upper and V3 rail that I had been wanting, I plan to shoot a few gas gun matches with this upper build. After paying shipping the discount saved me about $110. I hope to pay forward my savings to someone else in the future. Thank you again for this offer, it says a lot about people in the shooting community and in this forum!
Thank you again!

Corey

Sweet! Glad it worked out, and that the coupon went to someone who can make good use of it! Enjoy that gun!

Reactions: DeauxJoe