• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes SEEKINS 30MM RINGS IN STOCK!!!!

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

Vaporware no more. We have Seekins 30mm rings in stock. All heights, low, medium, medium-high, and high. All backorders will be filled right now; but we have extra sets to sell you as this is a big order. While supplies last, 2009 prices will apply. Price increase for 2010. Before we add to the website, we announce here and no where else.

34 and 35mm rings arriving next week in very limited quantity.

Thanks,

Scott

Re: SEEKINS 30MM RINGS IN STOCK!!!!

Guys,

Some of these backorders are waaaay old. For those that have prepaid the rings ship today. All others, please contact me or order through the website.

Thanks,

Scott

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: springer01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you have any 1" lows </div></div>

Not yet, but on order.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott, 34, 35mm and 1'' rings are going to be in the mail tomorrow
wink.gif
</div></div>

cool.gif
He will happy to hear that... now I'll stop pestering him for my order
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308JEFF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any ETA on rem 700 bases? </div></div>

They will be here Thursday

How about some 30mm 4x6's or 6x6? Would love a pair of those for my 300 rum.

I need to get a set of rings and bases. Are the Seekins as good as the Badger?

I was never impressed with the Badgers. The seekins rings are "snag free" and has two bolts per rail clamp vs a single nut like the badgers do. IMO the two holds better than one.

Plus the badgers are practically double the price of the seekins. As long as seekins offers a ring height that fits your set up, its a done deal.

Not to mention that "Heatseekins" is the man himself from Seekins Precision. Call Scott at Liberty Optics he can hook you up with what you need! Good to go.
wink.gif

Got mine today! Very nice quality. Just need a torque wrench and that PST, then I can actually go shoot my rifle again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tan Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got mine today! Very nice quality. Just need a torque wrench and that PST, then I can actually go shoot my rifle again. </div></div>

We have torque wrenches in stock and the PSTs should be getting close...

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott, 34, 35mm and 1'' rings are going to be in the mail tomorrow
wink.gif
</div></div>

Well, a bunch of them are sold already
grin.gif

Got my rings in this week. Look great! Thanks, Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Already working on the next big run, and yup, 6 screw rings are among them
smile.gif
</div></div>
Any chance at buying just one 6 screw ring in 34mm once these are done?

Got my set of 30mm Highs... thanks for another great transaction Scott!

Already working on the next big run, and yup, 6 screw rings are among them

That is some great news. Been waiting for awhile now. When can we expect to see these? Can I go ahead and pre-order a set of them from Scott at Liberty Optics or from you. I need a pair of 30 mm for my zeiss 56mm ob. I really, really want a pair of the 6 screw but don't want to wait for 6 months to get them. Thanks, RG

Forget Seekins, lets get some Leupold HD spotters in Scott. Lol

Ordered 2 sets of rings and a base on Wednesday. Received them today. Outstanding. Thanks, Scott

My Seekins rings and base are awesome. Love the 2 bolts per ring. Very well made in the USA. Scott is #1 too.

Yup, ordered a set also from Scott and recieved them in a couple of days.

Thanks!