• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms Seekins 6mm Creed Whiskey 3 Chassis

FFPainter

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2019
Virginia
Up for sale is my Seekins Precision Havak 6mm Creed. Has roughly 1000 rounds through it of factory ammo and my own hand loads. Still will print .5 MOA with either if you put the work in. Sits in an early generation KRG Whiskey 3 chassis with aluminum forend. Comes with KRG flat bagrider installed. Does not include the muzzle brake shown in the pictures. Timney 510 trigger and oversize bolt handle come on gun as well as factory bolt handle. 20MOA scope base. Mini barricade stop installed as well.

Looking for 1800 shipped OBO

more pics available upon request
20210427_203856.jpg
20210427_203908.jpg
20210427_203914.jpg

Up for sale is my Seekins Precision Havak 6mm Creed. Has roughly 1000 rounds through it of factory ammo and my own hand loads. Still will print .5 MOA with either if you put the work in. Sits in an early generation KRG Whiskey 3 chassis with aluminum forend. Comes with KRG flat bagrider installed. Does not include the muzzle brake shown in the pictures. Timney 510 trigger and oversize bolt handle come on gun as well as factory bolt handle. 20MOA scope base. Mini barricade stop installed as well.

Looking for 1800 shipped OBO

more pics available upon request
View attachment 7614757View attachment 7614758View attachment 7614759
What is the barrel and twist?

Whatever seekins uses from factory which to my knowledge is rock creek. 8 twist.

Also while I'm adding, seekins has an updated bolt out that after July 1 anyone with a havak can send the rifle in and get the new bolt for free.