• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins BAR, SAR, and IMRT Uppers

RangerWalker71

Suppressor Peddler
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette LA
    gmail.com
    <span style="font-weight: bold">Seekins 12" SAR Rail. NIB $255 Shipped
    Seekins 13" BAR Rail. NIB $220 Shipped
    Seekins 9" BAR Rail $215. Shipped
    <span style="text-decoration: line-through">IRMT BILLET UPPERS $290 Shipped</span></span> out of stock currently.

The SP BAR Quad Rail offers a larger inside diameter to accommodate your suppressor. At 1.8” inside diameter your suppressor easily fits inside and the rail allows rapid cooling. The SP-BAR Fea- tures anti-rotation tabs, built in non-rotating QD sling mounts, scalloped rails hard anodize coating and super looks. The BAR is available in four different lengths.

When we set out to make the SP SAR Quad Rail one thing was eminent - it had to be the best, lightest full quad rail on the market with no compromises. A nice slim design featuring a 6AL4V Titanium barrel nut, 1.5” inside diameter, anti-rotation tabs, scalloped rails, built in non-rotating QD sling mounts, extremely light weight, hard anodize coating and machined to perfection. The SAR is available in four different lengths.

Seekins Precision’s Integrated Rail Mounting technology (iRMT) uppers integrate the rail mounting points into the upper retaining the stiffness of a true monolithic upper while allowing the rails to be completely modular. This new upper design is considerably thicker in the most critical area and will aid in squeezing all of the potential accuracy out of your rifle. Instead of a standard barrel nut our iRMT system uses an externally threaded, Titanium barrel nut with 1-1/8” wrench flats on it for simple installation. No special proprietary wrenches needed.

SP iRMT-R upper is compatible with Seekins Precision’s BAR rail and MCSR rails

SP iRMT-3 Upper is compatible with the Seekins Precision SP3R rail system.

Call for discount when Purchase upper and BAR Rail.

6567e337.jpg

dd6a83b5.jpg

82d064cb.jpg

d73f873e.jpg

bbce6a04.jpg

13" with IRMT upper. PM for price on upper and rail.
    USPS MO or CC for 3.5% fee added.
    Thanks
    Steve

Re: Seekins BAR, SAR, and IMRT Uppers

Answered.
    I'm out of stock on Uppers, Have several ordered, as well as the iRMT-3 Upper's. I still have BAR and SAR rails. Please PM for stock levels.
    Thanks
    Steve

Do you have the SP3R forearm in stock?

I am drooling over here and can't wait till you get that iMRT-3 upper built for me. I have a lower thats very lonely. Let me know if you have an extra iRMT-R upper left over for the other build i am going to do. Going to need a rail also for it.

Thanks,
    Dan

Seekins is killing me too. I have a Tom of stuff coming in any time. As soon as I get all the back orders filled I'll let you know.

Thanks bud, keep me at the top of the line for a iMRT-R if any are left over so i don't have to go looking.