• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Seekins DMR 223 18" Sniper Gray

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    *SOLD*

I'm probably going to regret selling this but I just don't shoot 223 much since getting my 6 ARC. This is a Seekins 223 DMR 18" that I bought new from Euro Optic in September and has been to the range a hand full of times and has 300-400 rounds through it. It's the sniper gray cerakote finish which you can't get anymore (Seekins is stopping cerakote options on the gas guns). The rifle is in like new condition and shoots lights out, it's a sub 1/2moa rifle even at distance. I was hitting the 4" plate at 800 yards at JTAC with it pretty consistently. Norma 77gr SMK and Federal 77gr TMK shoot 3/8-3/4" groups. My two pet loads (77gr SMK over Varget and 77gr Berger OTM over varget) both shot 1/4-3/8" groups.

It will come with the factory Seekins case and box and all that stuff. The Magpul bipod and NF unimount (34mm 1.44" 20moa) aren't included in the price but are available to the buyer for $150 for the mount and $75 for the bipod or $200 for both. The case pictured isn't available and isn't for sale, it was just used to set the rifle up a bit.

$1600 shipped FIRM. Payment via Zelle, Venmo or USPS MO. I'm interested in some trades but only partial trades, I put a deposit down on another rifle and this is being sold to make room in the bank account and safe for that once it's ready to ship in a few months.

Trades:

- Atlas CAL bipod
    - Hawkins 7mm Tank Brake ST
    - Hawkins 30mm low ultra light rings with offset level.
    - Hawkins Hunter LA bottom metal.
    - Hawkins Hunter LA magnum (PRC) mags.
    - MKM 34mm and 30mm XLP levels
    - NF UL, Hawkins UL, or Seekins 34mm low rings.
    - Triad stock pack in black.
    - Hornady 6mm ARC 103gr ELD-X ammo (will consider 105gr BTHP as well).

Attachments

• IMG_0696.jpeg
      IMG_0696.jpeg
      458.6 KB · Views: 308
    Last edited: