• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins DMR Upper

DairyDictator

Unlucky Bastard
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2019
Anybody have experience with these? I like their flat rail and thicker receiver. For $900 the upper price isn't horrible.

Any experience with their 223 barrels would be greatly appreciated as well.

I’ve got one. No complaints. I bought it as a stripped upper and built it out with a heavy barrel. Shoots great but it is heavy. I do like the flat rail but it’s not something I would use as an all around rifle.

Reactions: DairyDictator
I ordered one at the end of June before all those 25% off certs expired. They are back ordered, an 8 week wait, I'm currently on week 6 of waiting. Almost there!

I was looking at White Oak Armory & Seekins. What attracted me the most to Seekins was they don't have issues with POI changes from using a bipod. Something about how the hand guards attach to the upper receiver. There were a few threads on this forum I found where people (much more knowledgeable than my self) were talking about it. Everything else I've heard about them has been positive.

I ordered one at the end of June before all those 25% off certs expired. They are back ordered, an 8 week wait, I'm currently on week 6 of waiting. Almost there!

I was looking at White Oak Armory & Seekins. What attracted me the most to Seekins was they don't have issues with POI changes from using a bipod. Something about how the hand guards attach to the upper receiver. There were a few threads on this forum I found where people (much more knowledgeable than my self) were talking about it. Everything else I've heard about them has been positive.
Is that for a rifle or upper?

I have no issues using a bipod or throwing it up on a barricade. The Handguard is super rigid and there is no flex unless you really crank on it. I’ve got mine set up with a 4-16 and am considering changing the caliber to 6.5 grendel or 6mm arc.

I'm definitely interested in that specific upper and handguard, but I'm on a bit of a time crunch