• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms **SEEKINS HAVAK 6.5PRC**$1550 or 2300 w/scope

bodywerks

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2010
Tucson,Arizona
***NO TRADES***
Brand new barrel installed by seekins. Rifle only had 50 rounds fired before sending it in. Has only been fired with new barrel a handful of rounds to verify it shoots factory 147 ammo accurately. Includes the Seekins muzzle brake(REMARKABLY effective) which was installed when the below group was fired. I have a few other group pics that are all sub- MOA that I can provide if needed. They were all shot by a rusty shooter(me) on a sunny, windy day. I'm confident this rifle is capable of better in better conditions.

Scope not included but will consider it for $2300 package deal(Athlon Ares BTR GEN II, MIL/MIL, with sunshade and seekins rings). Rifle will ship in original box.
Only selling because I started on another 6.5PRC custom build while this rifle was being rebuilt by Seekins. I am the original owner.
Price includes shipping to your FFL but does not include PayPal fees. If PayPal I'll split fees(add $20)
PM, or [email protected]
20190804_093700.jpg
20190804_093622.jpg
20191105_152103.jpg

Last edited:
It was originally purchased as 6.5PRC. Sent in for accuracy issues. They found an issue with the barrel so they installed a new one. Not sure what the issue was, but the new barrel fixed it.
BUMP TO TOP WITH PRICE DROP. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Did you happen to weigh the rifle without the scope?

Another bump to say DON'T WASTE MY TIME WITH LOW BALL OFFERS! THIS IS A NEW RIFLE (originally listed by Seekins at $2200) WITH 12 ROUNDS DOWN THE TUBE. FYI, $1200 is a lowball offer. Go buy a savage/ Remington at sportsman's warehouse. This rifle FAR exceeds that quality.

Last edited:
Serious question... Do you know how this differs from the Havak PH2 (which retails for 1895)?

Bump for a really good deal. I’d trade you a full factory Seekins .224 Valkyri, but I know your not looking for trades.