• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Seekins Havak Bravo 6.5CM for sale for $1650

TheChief

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2019
Looking to trade my Seekins Havak Bravo 6.5 Creedmoor, with a Sako Green stock and an APA Chode brake for a Tikka T3X TacA1. I'd like a 24" in 6.5 Creedmoor or the 16" in .308. This rifle has 110 rounds down the pipe, and was properly broken in. Prefer to trade for a rifle with close to the same amount of use. Rifle has been well maintained and taken care of. I've just become a big fan of Tikka rifles and would like to change this one out for a TacA1. Scope, rings, and sling are not included. Will include a 10 round and 5 round PMAG. I will also be willing to sell the rifle for $1750, plus shipping. Thanks for your time and consideration!

Attachments

• IMG_2693.JPG
    IMG_2693.JPG
    562.4 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_2938.JPG
    IMG_2938.JPG
    549.2 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
Reactions: DeRico
Looking to trade my Seekins Havak Bravo 6.5 Creedmoor, with a Sako Green stock and an APA Chode brake for a Tikka T3X TacA1 in 6.5 Creedmoor. It has 110 rounds down the pipe, and was properly broken in. Prefer to trade for a rifle with close to the same amount of use. Rifle has been well maintained and taken care of. I've just become a big fan of Tikka rifles and would like to change this one out for a TacA1. I would also consider a UPR in 6.5 Creedmoor. Scope, rings, and sling are not included. Will include a 10 round and 5 round PMAG. Thanks for your time and consideration!
If you want to split up the bravo from the barreled action, I'd be in to buy the bravo.

Reactions: TheChief
If you want to split up the bravo from the barreled action, I'd be in to buy the bravo.
No thanks, If I don't trade the rife I'd like to keep it useable still. I like shooting it, as its a very nice rifle. I just was thinking this might be a way to get a Tikka TacA1 without shelling out a bunch of cash for it ya know? I've got a Tikka CTR 20" 6.5 Creedmoor that shoots freaking insanely well so it's prompted me to want a TacA1.

Reactions: Jmccracken1214
Have you been happy with the seekins? Any issues?
Yeah, I've got zero issues with it. I just really want a TacA1 and don't have the cash to buy one ha ha. I guess I could sell the Seekins, but I'd rather just trade it if possible. It feeds very smoothly, shoots very well, and its a nice rifle. I paid just shy of $2k for it. The brake was another $125.

I’ve been considering the seekins or the tikka. Both are hard to find right now.
Yeah, shelves are pretty bare in a lot of places. I really like the Seekins Havak, its a fantastic rifle. But of all the rifles I have its the one I'm least attached to, and I really want a Tac A1. I've got a Tikka CTR 20" 6.5 and I absolutely love that rifle. Fantastic shooter.

Do you have pictures of some groups sizes for the havoc. How many rounds does it have on it?
Its' got 110 rounds down the tube so far. I'll upload some group pics later. It really loves the FGMM 130 Bergers. It will lay them right on top of one another all day long.

Reactions: coolcobra01
If you’d consider selling vs trading What would be your cash price for the setup?

Its' got 110 rounds down the tube so far. I'll upload some group pics later. It really loves the FGMM 130 Bergers. It will lay them right on top of one another all day long.
Sounds good. Are you interested in selling it?

If I were to sell the rifle by itself, with no scope or rings I could let it go for $1850. Like I said, selling would not be my first option though.

Edit to this, I mean to post $1750. I paid $1950 for it new, and its as close to new condition right now as it can be.

I'll throw out there that a TacA1 in .308 would probably tempt me pretty hard as well.

Giving this a bump, need to fund a custom build!!!