• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Havak Bravo Bolt Decocked

jladd

Private
Minuteman
May 8, 2017
Illinois
I have a Seekins Havak Bravo rifle in 6.5CM and the bolt decocked and I need advice on how to cock it again. I tried to do it by just manually turning it and no luck. I then utubed it and observed where someone cocked it by placing it on the edge of a wood bench and then manipulating it. I tried this and could not get it in the right position. I tried the shoestring method without success. There has to be an easy to do this and would appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thanks much!

Could do the Allen wrench to do it so you can’t put it back into the gun and do it that way?

don't use any tools with it!

you have to push down on it before twisting it. it took me some time before i learned how to do it and i don't have the largest of hands... once you figure it out the first time, its pretty easy.

Reactions: Brother's Keeper