• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Havak Bravo Rifle

jladd

Private
Minuteman
May 8, 2017
Illinois
Just recently posted a thread about purchasing either a Savage Elite Precision or Ruger Precision Custom in 6CM. Received many great comments, thanks. Just ran across some info about the Seekins Havak Bravo rifle and now looking at it. For not much more money this rifle features a custom action and barrel. I’ve searched this site and found many good comments on this rifle, a few negatives on the action though. Would appreciate any thoughts from those who have experience with this rifle.

Thanks much!

Forgot to include there seems to be a number of these up for sale at times, reason?

Thanks

Compared to your potential Savage and RPR, iit's far better value. Not to mention I believe it should hold value much longer than either.

I believe you see them for sale from time to time because the owner is upgrading to the next level of custom action/rig. Could be wrong, but I don't think it's for any negative reasons.

I've shot one of these. Action was smoother than the Savage and Ruger options, had a 5R barrel I believe. It was a 6mm Creedmor.

I didn't get much seat time with it (few rounds) but the guy was hitting out to 1,000 after he got help from a few guys with scope adjustment.

They're a very serviceable rifle. I hooked a buddy up with one who is just getting started shooting. Only thing we have found with his is the barrel is really slow. Like Tikka slow but maybe worse.

Tikka slow is .3 accuracy in everyone I have shot. That means 3 extra clicks at 1k I am good with that.

But to be honest I have found my Barrel on my PH2 in 300 PRC to be normal, and I have not hit 100 rounds yet. Its a freaking hammer

I personally have one and deal in Seekins and it shoots amazing. And the rifles are guaranteed for life for function and accuracy. Really cant beat it. We have a Bravo in stock in Black 6.5 PRC