• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Seekins Havak PH2 LOP

perdurabo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2014
Texas
This was asked before a few years ago but Im hoping someone has come up with a solution since then. I have a newer Seekins Havak PH2 but I find the LOP is way too short. I asked Seekins about it and they claim they don't make spacers and don't know of anyone that does. Now, I know that Grayboe makes a drop in inlet Phoenix 2 stock for the Havak action which is "not quite rem 700" but honestly, I really prefer the shape, weight and pistol grip palm swell of the factory stock over the Grayboe. My only problem is LOP. Not interested in McMillan/Manners either.

Has anyone come up with aftermarket spacers for the factory PH2 stock? Is the buttpad a common shape (as opposed to "grind to fit") such that maybe a bolt-on aftermarket pad might give me the added LOP?

Know anyone who 3d prints? Unless its a glue on, give them the pad as a template, get some longer screws, voila.

As a matter of fact I found a guy who has made spacers for the PH2 stock in the past and offered to sell me two 1/2" ones. I will update here once I get them and test them. Any idea where I might be able to get longer matching thread pitch button head screws?

Ace hardware. I bought a 3D printed spacer from a guy on here a few years back. He was in the seekins havak thread. It worked great but I don’t remember who it was.

Can you push your scope forward a pic rail slot or two? For positional shooting I run my LOP at 12.75" and push my scope farther forward on the pic rail.

Can you push your scope forward a pic rail slot or two? For positional shooting I run my LOP at 12.75" and push my scope farther forward on the pic rail.

If I run the bolt with the rifle in my shoulder and the bolt shroud touches my nose, it's too short.

If I run the bolt with the rifle in my shoulder and the bolt shroud touches my nose, it's too short.
1715737389767.jpeg

Found a photo of you.

I never understood why manufacturers don’t include LOP spacers with their stocks.

• Haha
Reactions: perdurabo