• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms Seekins Havak PH2 NRL Edition 6.5 Creedmoor

redneckbmxer24

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Up for sale is my PH2 NRL in 6.5CM. I bought it earlier this year with plans to shoot some NRL matches but I've totally lost all interest. I figured I'd keep it for hunting but something has to go and it makes more sense to keep my Element 7PRC for a hunting rifle and let this go.

The NRL version is basically a PH2 but has a TT Diamond instead of a Primary like the standard PH2 and also has a 2 section MLOK rail embedded in the forend and double sling studs so that you can game NRLH and add a full length ARCA rail while staying within the rules for factory class.

I've got right around 100 rounds through it, I'll have to count the brass but it's right there +/- 10 or so. The rifle shoots in the .2's-.3's with 140gr FGMM and Hornady PH. It even shoots Winchester Deer Season XP 1/2moa ish.

I've upgraded the rifle with a Seekins picatinny rail for the forend and a Hawkins Tank Brake ST 6.5mm. Other than that it's as it would come from Seekins and will include the box/case, manual, and 1x 5rd MDT mag as it comes. I also have MDT 10rd metal mags I'd sell along with the rifle.

All said and done this is a $2250 rifle plus tax and the brake and rail so I'm into it a little over $2600 total.

I'll take $2100 shipped to your FFL for the rifle as described above. If the buyer chooses I have MDT metal 10rd mags that are like new that I can sell with it for $50ea or if you don't want the Hawkins brake I'll include 2 mags in place of the brake.

Payment via Zelle, Venmo, USPS MO or certified check only. Your dealer must accept from an individual. NO TRADES. No sales to CA or anywhere else that is a bigger PITA to deal with than just sticking it in a box and shipping it to your dealer.

Attachments

• IMG_1008.jpeg
      IMG_1008.jpeg
      696.9 KB · Views: 73
    • IMG_1009.jpeg
      IMG_1009.jpeg
      663.1 KB · Views: 78
    • IMG_1010.jpeg
      IMG_1010.jpeg
      609.2 KB · Views: 76
    Last edited:
    What’s the length of the barrel? And is it heavy? Would you see just barreled action?