• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Havak PH2 NRL Edition

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Does anyone have one of these? I’d ask Seekins my questions but apparently they’re swamped with orders and even have a banner on their page now, haven’t gotten a call back or email response.

What are the differences if any other than the MLOK section in the forend and trigger?

The trigger is supposedly a TT Diamond, not Timney as their website says, is that correct?

Is there any difference in weight over a standard PH2?

Is there a full length ARCA rail available for it that’s plug n play with the MLOK section and the swivel stud T posts?

I’m seriously considering one of these but there’s zero information on them out there.

Tagging in. Was looking for a 6cm for a hunting rifle. Asked this question 9n another form and didn't get much.

I'm considering the same rifle. I spoke with a dealer who confirmed the only differences are the upgraded TriggerTech Diamond (older models also used the Timney, apparently that was only when Seekins was selling direct and the customers could choose) and MLOK on the fore end. I did not ask about weight differences, but I would imagine it wouldn't be more than a couple ounces difference assuming the MLOK section is aluminum and the stanard is composite on that one front section. There's a one on GunBroker right now that shows more detailed pictures (item #1015946561).

For Arca rails, Servos Custom Firearms designed a custom rail specific to the Springfield Waypoint. I would imagine he could adapt them fairly easily to the PH2. Definitely worth reaching out to him - he's done a bunch of work for me and all of it is top quality!

Reactions: jbuck88
    Thank you for the update. That's more information then I got from EuroOptics. I emailed and called and best I got was we will look and get back to you.

My friend just picked up the PH2 in a 308, not the NRL, and his came with the Timney trigger and no Mloks on the bottom.

So the only difference is the TT-diamond and the Mlok section for the NRL as others have stated.

In the "Seekins HAVAK Precision Rifle" thread, one guy mounted this acra rail from area 419 on his gun

The other thing though is the comb of his (my friend's) rifle wasn't high enough for the scope he mounted, a Ziess S3, so he had to get this to fix that issue.

Last edited:
    To those who may be curious, I treated myself to one of these for my birthday and can confirm the differences are the trigger and the mounting points in the stock. It has the diamond trigger with the standard curved shoe, a 2 slot MLOK section a little forward of the trigger guard, and then a flush cup and two sling swivels on the front and one flush cup rear. I know it’s geared towards NRL Hunter but the configuration of this thing is well thought out and just ideal in general. I’m going to see if the custom shop can build me 20” PH2’s in 6 ARC and 7 PRC with the same stock configuration.

Reactions: godofthunder
    Do you have a weight for it without magazine? have you figured out mounting a full length arca to it? Thx.

I didn’t weigh it before I started hanging shit off of it but weight should be the same as a standard PH2, it’s light. I’m just going to use a short ARCA rail but you could easily do a rail universal rail from the front of the mag well to the end of the forend using MLOK screws in that section and then screws in the two sling swivel T nuts. I can get you a measurement for all of that.

I just pulled everything but the TBAC CB brake off and it weighs 7lbs 1.8oz. According to TBAC the brake weighs 2.6oz so that puts it at 6lbs 15.2oz naked.

The front of the mag well to where the forend tip starts to round is a hair over 13” so you should be able to put a 13” ARCA rail on there without protruding.

Reactions: Megalodong
    Awesome. Thanks! Probably don't need the sling mount measurements. Have a SRS universal that I imagine will work.

This will give you an idea for the rail.

Attachments

• IMG_0511.jpeg
      IMG_0511.jpeg
      653.9 KB · Views: 95
    Reactions: Megalodong
    Thanks again, really helping me make the decision to pick one up. I'm going for a primary NRLH build.

Did you get it in 6 or 6.5? I'd be curious to see how it shoots and what kind of velocities you get.

I wanted something I could hunt with and shoot a couple NRLH matches a year with. I went with 6.5 because I already have ammo and for the barrel life. I know Seekins will rebarrel it but I’d rather it take twice as long to need to happen. If it shoots like my two Seekins DMR’s and all the standard PH2’s that I’ve been around it’ll be phenomenal. I’ve yet to see a Seekins barrel that won’t shoot sub 1/2”.

Bit the bullet and ordered one as well. I went 6mm CM though for a hunting rifle hopefully for my wife will have a Illuminated MK5HD 3.6-18 for it when it arrives.

To those who may be curious, I treated myself to one of these for my birthday and can confirm the differences are the trigger and the mounting points in the stock. It has the diamond trigger with the standard curved shoe, a 2 slot MLOK section a little forward of the trigger guard, and then a flush cup and two sling swivels on the front and one flush cup rear. I know it’s geared towards NRL Hunter but the configuration of this thing is well thought out and just ideal in general. I’m going to see if the custom shop can build me 20” PH2’s in 6 ARC and 7 PRC with the same stock configuration.
    When you get tired of that 6ARC, let me know 🤪 I may reach out to them as well, that’d be a fun one for coyotes

Finally showed up and installed a Salmon River Solutions arca rail. Seems like a nice rifle, I won't get a chance to shoot it until next week. But the stock fits my wife perfect. So that was good.

20240223_162345.jpg
    20240223_162410.jpg
    20240223_162439.jpg

Last edited: