• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Havak Pro PH2 for hunting AND longrange?

Puncher71

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2019
I am considering the Seekins Havak Pro PH2 and the Bergara HMR Pro in 300 PRC for hunting and entering the long range game. I like the weight of the Havak (3 lbs less than HMR) for hunting but will that make it less of a shooter or more uncomfortable to shoot for long range? Either rifle would be sporting a can.

PS- Ive seen folks advertising Seekins coupons. Does anyone have a 30-50% coupon they would like to sell? Message me if you do. Might make my decision a no brainer? Thanks

Last edited:
I am considering the Seekins Havak Pro PH2 and the Bergara HMR Pro in 300 PRC for hunting and entering the long range game. I like the weight of the Havak (3 lbs less than HMR) for hunting but will that make it less of a shooter or more uncomfortable to shoot for long range? Either rifle would be sporting a can.

PS- Ive seen folks advertising Seekins coupons. Does anyone have a 30-50% coupon they would like to sell? Message me if you do. Might make my decision a no brainer? Thanks
Did you ever find one of the elusive 30-50% off coupons?